Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This I want. Now I just need a good job.

Navigator

Re: This I want. Now I just need a good job.

Quote Originally Posted by CJM
    I much prefer a super motard or a dual sport, big harley (YECH) style cruiser is just useless for me and the sportbikes are fun but geez talk about trying to hard not to do 100+ mph..way to tempting for me.
    that would be my problem too...

but on the subject of bikes, i dont like the naked bikes.. never have, probably never will. this is my style
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

*Mods, I wish to report this thread. It isn't tech related to Toyota 4x4's and is causing a problem in my household b/c we need to save $ and if anything spend that on a 3rd or 4th Gen 4Runner, or maybe home $$, definitely not a bike.

Raquel said I can quote her as saying "Shame on all of you, shame, shame, shame. Get back to tech!"

If this thread is not deleted the wife's promising to hide my laptop while in Mexico and then drop off our rig along with me to the local federales for heavy interrogation and possible refusal of rights.

Here are some of the new bikes I like:

Ducati Monster 1100 EVO

BMW R1200GS Adventure

I like some old-school bikes as well...

1983 BMW R80:

I also like the Panhead Harleys:

-Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

Ooooh I really like that one with the saddle bags.
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

Quote Originally Posted by DHC6twinotter

That seat looks plush.

Quote Originally Posted by DHC6twinotter

BMW R1200GS Adventure

I like some old-school bikes as well...
    I partially agree on the Bimmer, but I'd rather take the twin (upright) cylinder F800GS so I don't have to worry about those goofy opposing cylinders taking a whack when it gets laid over . Ok, now you have me daydreaming again - it doesn't take a whole lot to modify a bike into something it wasn't originally, and with the plentiful supply of old Japanese iron there is alot of canvas available

How about giving some love to a 1976 supercharged Goldwing?
    [img width=800 height=533]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_qrNlFExq_70/S1kh3o0u2JI/AAAAAAAAA-k/9qdbnWset-0/s1600/13_G.jpg[/img]

maybe an old Honda cafe racer . . .

. . . or a newer Honda cafe racer for those days when you want to put a finger in death's rib cage . . .

. . . but there's always (if you can find one) the Kawi Triple 750cc 2 stroke for those other days when you want to kick death in the nads
    Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread

That Goldwing is awesome! I like the shaft drive bikes.
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

I like both of those two bikes above. Since you brought up the cafe racer style... I can't believe I forgot the Norton on my list!

2011 Norton 961:
    [img width=800 height=533]http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2011/02/05-2011-norton-commando-961.jpg[/img]

Oooh I do like them cafe racers
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast