FINALLY... (bought it in June 2006)

After talking to way too many "Independent" car dealers in south florida with unintelligible accents, I finally came across a decent cruiser here in Tennessee. Originally from South FL, it came to TN about 3 years ago. It was traded in on a new Infiniti in Nashville, where I came across it on one of my uncoutable internet searches.

Specs: 2000 Land Cruiser (no locker, but has VSC), Black with Tan Leather, 62k dealer maintained (records provided) miles, yada yada yada...

We wanted a 2001/02, but just can't find any for less than $26k and decent miles anywhere around here and I'm hesitant to go into debt for something that I haven't laid my hands on in person.

It has - or should I say HAD - vinly pinstripes on it up until about an hour ago. I dropped a few bens as down payment and they're peeling the stipes and detailing it for delivery.

It's for the wife, but I'll get to sneak it out of the garage from time to time... :P

It will end up with the bumpers and trim painted Black along w/ some OEM 18" wheels via eBay and some Nitto Terra Grapplers or REVO's along with some matching tint on the front windows and a small subwoofer/amp. I'll probably also loose the flares if the paint isn't messed up underneath them.

pics...

a couple teaser pics...

and since, i installed two sets of Polk Audio 6.75" coax speakers for the 4 doors, an Alpine 55Wx4 amp to push them, a JL12W3 (dual 2ohm VC) in a carpeted box, and i already have a 150W Alpine mono amp to push it. at least the cruiser now has some good tunes