Thread: Bucket List: "Last Snack": Also called The Zombieland Tennessee Twinky Game

Bucket List: "Last Snack": Also called The Zombieland Tennessee Twinky Game

I started playing this with friends out here and figured it was a cool enough topic to share with you all.

Here's the deal, you don't have much time to go. You don't really have anything at your disposal for a "Last Meal" before you go, but you do have a huge selection of candy bars in front of you. Any candy bar you can choose, it's all up to you, which candy bar would it be?

Re: Bucket List: "Last Snack": Also called The Zombieland Tennessee Twinky Game

My answer's still a toss up.

Butterfingers are cool, but you alway gotta clean your teeth out after, but again, you haven't much time so who cares, right?

I've had this thing for RockyRoad Bars since I was 5..they're harder to find, and go down pretty fast. So you'd run out of all that goodness a little too fast.

Which leads me to my fallback, but in the end there's no provision for the second part of my favorite candy bar..so ultimately and inevitably this would be my forced answer..

I'd definitely need the Coke-Cola to go with it though or else it simply does not serve the purpose of it, for it to be a taffy and peanut buter snack, reminding you of carnivals, fairgrounds, the Santa Cruz Boardwalk back when it was a nicer area, or simply walking into the local liquor store as a kid with only about $3 in your pocket and the chance to sneak peeks at the car magazines, comic books, and nudie magazines and all the assorted liquor bottles in there when the clerk wasn't looking.

They take forever to finish up because they're so hard and you gotta let them get just warm and softened up enough to eat them while not letting them pull out your fillings like Mom said they would and definitely use the peanut better to keep it from sticking to everything in there, thus the need for the Coke-Cola to wash it all down.

The way I figure it, you could take easily two hours to make any progress on that and you'd appreciate the flavor sensation, reminiscing, and subtle intricacies of sitting down with something so simple, yet so divine before your final hours are up.

*Sorry if I just fucked up all you guys taking part in the UY-Biggest Loser Game, but this is seriously a cool topic. I have gained a little weight back, but when I was in athletics I know I easily had to get this fix once a week as a small reward and it never affected my weight loss..getting hurt and not able to work out did though. Stay on track, keep working out, and remember it sometimes is the littlest of things that will bring a smile to your day.

Go out and have a candy bar, you never know, right?

Well... I'd have to vote Snickers. It's always been my favorite candy bar.

Hershey's Cookie and Creme. No doubt.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

You guys are all wrong!

Screw a candy bar, I'd rather have a nice cold beer!
    My signature

I vote for plain Hershey's (not king size though...they're too thick and don't melt properly in my mouth), Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, or Snickers.

Those Rocky Road candy bars look good! I'll have to see if I can find one somewhere.
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

If it has to be a candy bar, then it would have to be a king size Milky Way dark!
    My signature

Chris, here ya go, ask and ye shall receive!

*IIRC they're technically still Milky Way Midnights? Those were on my longer list.