Thread: SSSSSIIIIIICCCCCKKKKKK! AudioVisual iTunes Stuff!

SSSSSIIIIIICCCCCKKKKKK! AudioVisual iTunes Stuff!

I never noticed this before, I accidentally hit apl-t to open a new tab in safari (ctrl-T) for you pc users while I was still in itunes with Audioslave Playing and this cool interactive to the music screen saver comes up!!

Now off to find me some PinkFloyd to play tonight while the laptop's connected to the big screen!

Re: SSSSSIIIIIICCCCCKKKKKK! AudioVisual iTunes Stuff!

Cool. I found it really starts moving with some Devil Wears Prada
    [glow=blue,2,300]2002 4WD TOYOTA TACOMA "TURTLE TACO"[/glow]  <All the goods listed here>

Quote Originally Posted by Tanto
    Cool. I found it really starts moving with some Devil Wears Prada
    Same with Pantera. The only thing I don't like is the beige or pea-green background with the pink/fuscia streamers. I figured out if you pause it for a sec you can force the next saver into action.

Apparently iTunes has had this for a while but most people never know about it. I want to see if there's preference codes in the program to eliminate the stuff.

BTW, welcome back! How's it feel to be stateside?

Thanks, it feels good to be back. Over time you really learn to appreciate everything we take for granted everyday - like fast, reliable internet.
    [glow=blue,2,300]2002 4WD TOYOTA TACOMA "TURTLE TACO"[/glow]  <All the goods listed here>

Navigator

nice find.. im probably gonna stare at this for too long now
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Tanto
    Thanks, it feels good to be back. Over time you really learn to appreciate everything we take for granted everyday - like fast, reliable internet.
    ..or being able to go out at like 2am after being able to go to a show, and being able to get a really good burrito. Then sitting with friends on the beach trying not to get caught watching and waiting for the sun to come up and playing the stuff you downloaded through itunes on your portable.

*Reminiscing is all, wish I could've done that exact thing last night.