Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tent suggestions?

Re: Tent suggestions?

it has one door,

i honestly dont think i will use this much in the rain. i usually try to plan my trips for nice weather. this is mostly going to be a weekend tent, nothing major.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Bob and steve have seen how big my tent is with the vestibule on it.
    My signature

chris, what tent do you have?

or is this something i dont want to know about.....

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

haha, hold on a sec and I will find a pic. not sure if I have a pic with the fly/vestibule off though.
    My signature

http://www.rei.com/product/719297
    here's the link, I will post some actual photos in a few minutes so you have a size reference.
    My signature

There's always dew that can soak things.
    -------------------------
    Steve
    1993 4runner, SAS, 3.0L, Auto Tranny
    2007 4runner, stock. For now.

ok well i think im going to buy that tent. looks like i have a job this weekend, which is probably good, give it more time for the snow to melt up there from the weekend rain.

Go for it Sean and as said before, if after using it and you don't like it, just return it.
    92 4Runner SR5 V6 4X4<br />Skyjacker Nitro shocks, Pro-Comp steering stabilizer, clear bumper lenses, lund windjammer, OME standard coils, ISR mod, inlet pipe removed, Bushwaker Fender Flares.<br /><br />2002 Tacoma Prerunner V6 extracab. Lund Intercepter bug guard, rear glass sunshield, Bilstein shocks on rear.<br /><br />2004 Honda CRV EX stock belongs to wife.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12