Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New guy from NC

Re: New guy from NC

Quote Originally Posted by 01taco
    Why does it still say i have 0 posts on here?
    Only posts in certain sections count towards the post count. Anything posted in off topic and newbie sections don't get counted in the post count. This keeps people from using alphabet games and such to rack up their post count.

BTW, I used to live in Charlotte. Went to school at UNCC.
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by DHC6twinotter
    Why does it still say i have 0 posts on here?
    Only posts in certain sections count towards the post count. Anything posted in off topic and newbie sections don't get counted in the post count. This keeps people from using alphabet games and such to rack up their post count.

BTW, I used to live in Charlotte. Went to school at UNCC.
    Cool man, thats where im in school now! What was your major?
    2001 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner 4cyl<br />Budbuilt IFS skid<br />No-slip Locker (waiting on it to ship)

Well cool. I graduated back in '08 with a degree in Geography and a concentration in Geographic Information Systems (GIS). Also took about a year and a half of Mechanical Engineering prior to that.

I used to work on campus too. Had a job building and installing all those podiums/screens/projectors you see in most of the classrooms. We also put up most of the LCD screens you see around campus, including all the screens in the SAC, which I think is closed except for game days now.
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

Navigator

Well cool. I graduated back in '08 with a degree in Geography and a concentration in Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
    sweet! thats my Major too!
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Crinale
    sweet! thats my Major too!
    That's awesome! I didn't know that. Let me know if you have any job tips.

welcome,, you found probley the best forum on the net here.. great group of people here, willing to help out
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

Well cool. I graduated back in '08 with a degree in Geography and a concentration in Geographic Information Systems (GIS). Also took about a year and a half of Mechanical Engineering prior to that.

I used to work on campus too. Had a job building and installing all those podiums/screens/projectors you see in most of the classrooms. We also put up most of the LCD screens you see around campus, including all the screens in the SAC, which I think is closed except for game days now.
    Cool man, im currently in civil engineering technology, its tough, but if i make it through it will be worth it! So do you do a lot with GIS systems, cause we use those in my surveying classes.

Yep all those screens are around still. The SAC is now open again just this year because of all the new students, and they are redoing where the bookstore used to be into a huge Chick-fil-a.

Thanks for all the welcomes everyone, I like this forum, its not as active as other forums im a part of , but it has so much good information on here!
    2001 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner 4cyl<br />Budbuilt IFS skid<br />No-slip Locker (waiting on it to ship)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12