Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New guy from NC

New guy from NC

Whats up guys im new here. Ive got an 01 prerunner that im working on converting to 4wd
    2001 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner 4cyl<br />Budbuilt IFS skid<br />No-slip Locker (waiting on it to ship)

Re: New guy from NC

Welcome to UY!
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

Navigator

welcome to UY!

and where are you located? we have groups around the US that do regular meets/trail runs.
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

Welcome! Nice to see somebody else from NC!
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

Welcome to UY! Glad to have another member from the southeast! Have you gotten all of your parts for the swap? We swapped my buddy Matt's Prerunner to 4WD, it's really not a very bad swap, took us a weekend of providing pizza and hot wings and having a few friends come by.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Uwharrie
    [img width=600 height=800]http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab119/johndeereboy1991/URETWMeet12-4-10206.jpg[/img]
    [img width=800 height=600]http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab119/johndeereboy1991/URETWMeet12-4-10208.jpg[/img]
    2001 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner 4cyl<br />Budbuilt IFS skid<br />No-slip Locker (waiting on it to ship)

Quote Originally Posted by 04 Rocko Taco
    Welcome to UY! Glad to have another member from the southeast! Have you gotten all of your parts for the swap? We swapped my buddy Matt's Prerunner to 4WD, it's really not a very bad swap, took us a weekend of providing pizza and hot wings and having a few friends come by.
    I haven't got any of the parts yet, but i have a guy who is planning on doing a SAS to his truck by the end of the summer, that has matching gears for my truck that im going to buy the front parts, and i have found a Transmission and Transfer case for $350 that i need to go buy.

And i have a Powertrax No-slip coming from Richmond Gear that should be here in a few weeks.

I love the blackened badges. Welcome!
    2012 Tacoma 4x4 6spd TRD, e-locker, LT265/75R16E Michelin LTX A/T2s, Stubbs HD-SKOs
    2003 Taco-was K.I.A. 4/31/12-RIP

Navigator

looks like a nice truck, and also looks like you already go out and enjoy it and a buddy planning to SAS sounds like a perfect way to get everything you need!
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

Quote Originally Posted by L33T35T Tacoma
    I love the blackened badges. Welcome!
    Thanks i got them for Free off of a 2nd gen Tacoma, the guy said i could have them if i removed them, just painted them up and used some 3Mtape to attach them
    Quote Originally Posted by Crinale
    looks like a nice truck, and also looks like you already go out and enjoy it and a buddy planning to SAS sounds like a perfect way to get everything you need!
    Yea man that was at a meet from another forum im on Tacomaworld.com
    Yep thats what im thinking i get some parts i need and he gets some cash for the SAS

Why does it still say i have 0 posts on here?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast