Thread: Looking for pictures of women driving off road

Looking for pictures of women driving off road

I've got a friend of a friend who is writing an article that has to do with medications used in the treatment of cancer and she is using off-roading as an analogy. Specifically, the article is about cancer in women, thus the request for a woman driving, however if all we can come up with is a male driver, then so be it.

She is not looking for some thing where a truck is stuck or looks like it might be stuck. Ideally from the photo you could tell the driver is happy, and female (as it better relates to the article)
    Do you guys have anything?
    -------------------------
    Steve
    1993 4runner, SAS, 3.0L, Auto Tranny
    2007 4runner, stock. For now.

Navigator

Re: Looking for pictures of women driving off road

see if Troy still has any pics of Kim driving his truck.. if he hasnt deleted them.. or maybe Sean?
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

just sent dexter a email to see if shes ok with it. i have a few nice ones of her at pismo im thinking

lexi enjoys being a passenger too much to drive my truck offroad, or really at all.

check out the pismo threads, i know there are some in there from years past.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

This is about as close as anything I have - if the truck was right hand drive it might make sense to say she was behind the wheel, but the wife thinks every creak is an indication that the truck is falling apart so she doesn't like to drive it much

Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread

I'll dig around see what I got.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Navigator

just thought of another, ask Coni if she has any good pics of her or her daughter driving their 4runner(s)..
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

she says shes ok with it, but is also interested in reading the artical too as its interesting to her. so she can use these if she wants

Thanks everybody, but I don't think those are exactly what she had in mind. They're either a little too close or a little too far. But again, thanks anyway.
    -------------------------
    Steve
    1993 4runner, SAS, 3.0L, Auto Tranny
    2007 4runner, stock. For now.