Thread: Collection of 4wdToyota Owner Mags Issue#1 thru Nov/Dec2010 *85% Complete

Collection of 4wdToyota Owner Mags Issue#1 thru Nov/Dec2010 *85% Complete

I'm clearing out some space and figured that someone might want these. All I would want is maybe $35-40 to cover like $1 an issue and the s/h to you which is usually around $13-15 anywhere in the U.S. via USPS for the size and weight this would be. If you want other forms of shipping to happen you must take on the added cost if any and provide the call tag. In other words, price is firm and lowballers will be laughed at.

As pictured, the collection is pretty complete, there are some scuffs, etc as any magazine that sits on a garage workbench would have, along with some residue from the stick on shipping labels getting old and falling off.

*Note: I cannot find issues 3,4,6,8 and 9 since IIRC that was the time frame I was working in the field and IIRC they were with me at an event booth and people always snag stuff that isn't theirs, or your buddy gives them away. I am including cover and page shots of them so if you decide to try to complete the collection.

Make an offer. I'll be busy over the next two weeks but will reply asap no matter what by Mar.20th at the latest. PM an offer if you don't want to post here.

Re: Collection of 4wdToyota Owner Mags Issue#1 thru Nov/Dec2010 *85% Complete

and the home made quilt's run $900 each..my Mother makes 'em.

I don't need all the issues, but if you end up selling them individually, let me know. I'm interesting in getting more of those issues with Marc's 1st gen 4runner on the cover (middle lower magazine in your picture...June issue IIRC). I took that cover picture as well as a bunch on the inside and I'd like to get a few more issues. But anyways, let me if you decide to sell them individually.
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

I remember that issue, it's in the SE4RJ coverage, right?

FWIW I just got a laughable offer on 'Mud of $25.00 shipped..yeah, umm at that point it isn't worth the time or drive to the dock.

Why not just pay for the batch and sell them off yourself? I got's bills ta pay man.

Yup, it's the SE4RJ event. I don't really have room for a bunch of mags right now, so, unfortunately, I couldn't get all of them. Sorry.
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

If I get everything settled here in a week or so Shane, I may take them off your hands. Just for giggles.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Cool Chris, I'm in no big rush here since I'll be busy for a couple weeks and not around to ship them out until after the 17th of next month.