Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who lives in NorCal?

Re: Who lives in NorCal?

It's not that I'm losing 3 rounds of capacity, it's that the liberal bastards would make me do it!

I'll PM you NorCal and maybe we'll get together. I'd definitely prefer a beer over coffee
    Brian
    1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4x4
    Supercharged, URD'd, Lifted, etc. etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes
    I for one will say that I am the superb ultimate cream of the crop web wheeler and will not take anything less than that as my moniker.

Navigator

i pretty much grew up in Livermore.. its a nice area. You could also consider Brentwood as a place to live.. my cousin lives out there, and i dont think rent is as bad out there as in town. (its more of a suburb)

personally i would never live over the grade towards Tracy (coming from the coast i dont like heat), but coming from New Mexico you are probably used to the heat.. Tracy i KNOW is cheaper than Livermore, and if the Lab is where you are interviewing, you just pretty much drive over the grade and take the first exit.
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

Quote Originally Posted by mastacox
    It's not that I'm losing 3 rounds of capacity, it's that the liberal bastards would make me do it!

I'll PM you NorCal and maybe we'll get together. I'd definitely prefer a beer over coffee
    You're in for it if you've got issues with the liberals. If you're kind of bent over 3 rounds you better grab your ankles for everything else.
    I'm not sure what it's like where you are now but it seems the economy has brought down a lot of areas of the state. You don't have to travel far to find what appears to be slums and ghettos. Just traveling down the valley to southern is dismal. Places that used to look great and thrive are shutdown, run, gone, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by 4x4mike
    I live in the Sacramento area and like it a lot.
    x3

I grew up in Nor-Nor Cal and moved down here for work as well. Even though I stayed in CA, it was still a big transistion. It's worked out well for me though.

...and good luck with your interview Brian.
    2001 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4-Dub<br />TRD supercharger,&nbsp; Toytec Coilovers, OME 890&#39;s, 285 Duratracs

Brian,

I work in Livermore albeit not for your potential employer. I am also a longtime Norcal resident and live 20min away so I know a lot about the area. I'll pm ya.

Geoff
    84 Xcab: 38&quot;TSL/D44/4.56/ARB/350/4L60E/2.28/2.28/ARB/4.56/D60 (gone, sigh)<br />01 WJ 32s solids F&amp;R

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12