Thread: KTM concepts

KTM concepts

this company has really impressed me in the last 3 years - from being known primarily for their dirt bikes to breaking out with MotoGP, then an open wheel racer in such a short time

KTM X-Bow (already being produced/raced)

KTM Ax concept from 2009

and they haven't stopped pushing with their concepts. How cool would these be?

KTM Ascender
    I <3 flying bikes, so how could I not like this flying contraption built by a bike manufacturer?! Industrial design students at Austria’s FH Joanneum University were instructed to create designs that could logically fit into KTM’s brand 10 years from now, all while keeping with KTM‘s identity. The KTM Ascender concept, designed by Mariko IIjima, Richard Kastner-Puschl & Richard Mohos would be powered by a gas turbine and have a top speed of 120 km/h.

KTM Barracuda hydrofoil
    The KTM Barracuda Hydrofoil has been conceived as a circuit racing machine for the water. Extremely agile, yet designed to be self-stabilizing, the Barracuda takes the philosophy of the RC8 superbike and X-BOW sportscar to the water.
    Wanna jetski instead? try this:
    KTM CX

KTM CX is a racing vehicle that brings the moto-x spirit to the water. Surface tension is used to recreate the water’s surface as everchanging off-road terrain.
    When stopping, the cx rider sinks into the water up to her/his knees and sits in the water as if on a surfboard.
    Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread

Navigator

Re: KTM concepts

mmm, so the Star Wars Speeder-Bikes are being conceptualized now huh? sweeet.
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock