Thread: My new favorite drink!

My new favorite drink!

anybody want to party!
    85 4 runner that's just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

Re: My new favorite drink!

Quote Originally Posted by wifesaysimadumbass

anybody want to party!
    I'm down. I love me some party
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

Duh! Winning!
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

Quote Originally Posted by CJM
    Sigh....

That movie is becoming more and more of a reality every day.
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Quote Originally Posted by oly884
    Sigh....

That movie is becoming more and more of a reality every day.
    Have you been living under a rock, it already is a movie, as far as concept and where Brawndo came from.

Idiocracy Mash-up

I think he meant how dumb and stupid we are becoming in general in the world is a reality these days.
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

I think he meant how dumb and stupid we are becoming in general in the world is a reality these days.
    Gotcha, had a rough night at Carnaval and didn't have my coffee yet so I misread it..Oly is right with that point, I see it on a daily basis. There was an interview with Steve-O on CNN today that showed bits of Sheens arrest interview where if you look at Sheen's body language and hands making all sorts of gestures you find yourself just waiting for Sheen to jump up on the table going "I'm fucking Batman gawddammit! Bring me a beer and some chips!".

It shouldn't be hilarious, I've seen people in worse behavior but yeah, in closing people are stupid.

Correct, I've seen idiocracy, the movie would be funny as hell if it wasn't so scary....
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Idiocracy scares the hell out of me! It's like a damn prophecy!
    85 4 runner that&#39;s just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160