Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011 Pismo Jamboree (Sept. 24th and 25th, 2011)

Re: 2011 Pismo Jamboree (Sept. 24th and 25th, 2011)

well i am hoping to still make it i picked up a beater 84 4x4 and i need to rebuild the motor and mash it on the dunes
    i sell cars to soon to ever work on them

Im still in the clear, for now. Just got the top end rebuilt on the Runner, but its still having power issues. :/ but it was rebuilt professionally, so it better damn well be solved by september! should have a roof rack and rear bumper by then, so I should be good to go!
    1992 Toyota 4runner SR5 4x4 3.0 V6 5 Speed - It's Modified.

I think we will be there now that we have relocated back to San Diego. Right now it would be me, Claire, Daniel, and our dog Ginger in an 85 FJ-60. I might bring the H3 too so we can actually have fun in the dunes.

Frank
    1985 FJ-60, 3FE, Hell Creek lift, 2009 H3 sold

We're still trying to figure out what the timeline is with my neice's wedding and if we want to just turn the weekend into a week vacation for us, no promises still. I'l definitely be needing a pair of recovery straps, still haven't replaced the locker and still up in the air about an air locker or trying out one of the new Auburn LSD's.

@Mak, let me know when it's all buttoned up, i need to goto Chico soon to pick up some stuff from our old landlord and would love to see it running again. We could go for a freeway spin?

Franks back!! What brought that on, and change your avatar location man!
    ~I need a cross brace anyhow and want it priced well?

Hi all, name's Toua. Still New to the forum, but I want in as well. Hope you guys don't mind new company at the campfires

Most likely going to be me and my girlfriend in my 88 Runner. And I think my room mate is coming in his 94 Runner as well.
    1988 4Runner SR5 V6 - Stock!(soon to be changed)

^Welcome to the fray and post up some more info, pics. Your fishing thread's a great idea, I need to hit you up to come along sometime.

I'm still trying to navigate my way around the site lol

I like all the help I'm getting so far and this site's awesome with all the other activities you can post up besides wheeling. Something I don't get to see too often.
    1988 4Runner SR5 V6 - Stock!(soon to be changed)

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalBorn
    We're still trying to figure out what the timeline is with my neice's wedding and if we want to just turn the weekend into a week vacation for us, no promises still. I'l definitely be needing a pair of recovery straps, still haven't replaced the locker and still up in the air about an air locker or trying out one of the new Auburn LSD's.

@Mak, let me know when it's all buttoned up, i need to goto Chico soon to pick up some stuff from our old landlord and would love to see it running again. We could go for a freeway spin?

Franks back!! What brought that on, and change your avatar location man!
    ~I need a cross brace anyhow and want it priced well?

Things weren't going so well at the job at Argonne. I got an offer in Poway with a startup and figured what the heck, why not give it try.

I have some frame braces that are unfinished and could make a sweet deal on 'em.

Frank
    1985 FJ-60, 3FE, Hell Creek lift, 2009 H3 sold

Well, I'm sure we're all happy you're back out here, heck, LOL, find me a job while you're there. Keeping things on topic, you have a pm.

I'll let you guys know whether or not we'll be there as the time gets closer.

lets do this.
    no fat corey please and thank you
    1994 fzj80, factory locked,snorkel,
    MT stinger front, swing down rear,, cb, 37" km2s<br />1993 xtra cab... SOLD

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast