Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011 Pismo Jamboree (Sept. 24th and 25th, 2011)

Re: 2011 Pismo Jamboree (Sept. 24th and 25th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by stormtaco
    i will try two years ago kid was born last year had surgery and this year the new one is due begin aug fingers crossed
    Congrats dude!
    My signature

Quote Originally Posted by some_odd_girl
    Who thinks I can get the Crown Vic out to the camp site? Without someone having to tow me? Haha.... :P
    Making it to camp will be easy, it's the turning off the beach and finding a spot to park and set up camp, which will be the tough part
    My signature

Quote Originally Posted by slosurfer
    Making it to camp will be easy, it's the turning off the beach and finding a spot to park and set up camp, which will be the tough part
    Good point.
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

We'll be there again. Adam and Liz-87 4Runner.
    Adam

Who thinks I can get the Crown Vic out to the camp site? Without someone having to tow me? Haha.... :P

Hellz yeah. Bring the Vic. A couple of years ago there was a caprice or something like it going down the beach with a head of steam. After a little while the driver yanked the wheel left and gunned it. It appeared the goal was to make it to a camp, which it appeared to do, and it was awesome. I think they played all weekend and pulled it out on Sunday. There will be plenty of folk to yank your baby out (sounds weird) so I wouldn't worry.

Quote Originally Posted by 4x4mike
    Hellz yeah. Bring the Vic. A couple of years ago there was a caprice or something like it going down the beach with a head of steam. After a little while the driver yanked the wheel left and gunned it. It appeared the goal was to make it to a camp, which it appeared to do, and it was awesome. I think they played all weekend and pulled it out on Sunday. There will be plenty of folk to yank your baby out (sounds weird) so I wouldn't worry.
    Haha that's awesome. I just don't wanna mess her up at all, she's my DD :P
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

Ill be there had a blast last year
    1998 Toyota Tacoma Sr5 4x4<br />Build Thread<br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=6 478.0

Navigator

<snip>There will be plenty of folk to yank your baby out (sounds weird) so I wouldn't worry.
    that sounds so wrong Mike :P
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Crinale
    <snip>There will be plenty of folk to yank your baby out (sounds weird) so I wouldn't worry.
    that sounds so wrong Mike :P
    Besides, it's nudge and tug ya pervs!

Haha that's awesome. I just don't wanna mess her up at all, she's my DD :P
    *You never know, if I land one of the two spots I am interviewing for I may just have to consider how to pass along my test drive privileges or set up an awd demo for you. *Second hesitation on saying
    "Yes this year!" is that b/c I might end up with a 6 day/week scheduling w/ floater days i won't necessarily be able to use that soon. We'll see, in the meantime I'm taking Wimpy up to the hills this w/e to test out the latest mod.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast