Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 20110312 night clawhammer run

20110312 night clawhammer run

whoa...that was chewed up like crazy. i didnt get to see this trail before the races but Steve says he rolled the whole thing. tonight you needed to pick your line carefully and even they we had some damage. but we made it through. at least claw dosnt have a deception knob type obstical at the end like aftershock. not sure if steve took any pics

-one busted something in the passenger side of steves front diff
    -one busted signal light (me)
    -one re-dented gas tank (me)

Re: 20110312 night clawhammer run

....at least you can't blame me for the damage, I wasn't there.
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

Quote Originally Posted by some_odd_girl
    Screw that notion. The curse is permanent. FML.
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by Scuba
    Quote Originally Posted by some_odd_girl
    Screw that notion. The curse is permanent. FML.
    Hey now, that's not a fair assessment. but I hope you get it fixed easily.
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

oh theres no questioning the curse, but what i want to know is how much was the metal in the truck effected? If we were to take a sample before and after Bekah, how much weaker has the metal become? Did the curse effect spare parts that were not in the direct vicinity of Bekah? Will the curse carry on to the SAS? Theses are the real questions...

haha kidding

*death glare*

Navigator

scub, do you have spare diff parts still? or did u sell em all to Avi?
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

I never had spare diff parts
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

i guess a little more trail description is needed. steve would you say there was just four main obsticals with only two of them requiring tactics? two waterfalls are the real main attractions. first one that gave me trouble was severely dug out above so the break over angle was harsh.
    the second one was also dug out above and high centered steve. there is an alternate line but its tippy toeing on rock peaks to maintain clearance. i think a few good rain storms will fill in the holes and make the trail alot easier. it has alot of cool lines, but also alot of the hammers style loose rock/sand in spots where you want traction lol

Sorry I missed your call on Saturday night. Joe and I were just getting off of Sledge at that time. By the time we got back to camp all we could think about was getting dinner going. I didn't check my phone until after nine.

It sounds like you guys had a good time out there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast