Thread: 1996 3rd Row Option

1996 3rd Row Option

http://www.littlepassengerseats.com/toyota_4runner.htm

I searched, but could not find anyone who has used one of these. Just wondering if anyone has any feedback. I need more seats for daughter and friends, plus have one on the way. I like the removability because I still need the space.

Don't want to have to buy a bigger vehicle or God forbid a mini-van

Thanks

1996 4Runner Limited<br />Sonoran 1.2,315x70x17 Goodyear MTR/Kevlar, 4xInnovations Bumper,1&quot; Body Lift,Race Ace Louvers,Deck Plate Mod.... Always More To Come

Re: 1996 3rd Row Option

Check this guy out. I think his name is Scott and he works or owns Addicted Offroad. I believe he's here on UY but he's on Pirate a lot more. This is his 3rd gen build page. On page 5 he installs a 3rd seat. I bookmarked it because this is a mod I might do one day. I'd loose my cargo room but would be able to seat kids. I have no idea about the legality of this mod or it's all the safe but that would be down the road.

LINK

I have also saved this picture. It's a friend of a friend who is a pro surfer. They live in Nicaragua and have a 3rd gen. In the pic you can see seat belts mounted to the "D" pillars. They look factory but there is no seat back there.

Re: 1996 3rd Row Option

those dogs look happy
    1998 4runner SAS<br />1997 Volvo 850<br /><br />www.toyotacrawlers.com