Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Luke AFB air show pics

Navigator

Re: Luke AFB air show pics

looks like an awesome show!

as for the pictures, i think you did a rather good job shooting at a very high contrast subject. Overcast days like that are really hard to get good shots. That said, you probably benefited from the T2i's sensor, as that camera really is pretty awesome.

Thanks for sharing Steve
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

Great shots! A comment on auto focus - I may have tried setting it on manual and focusing while zoomed in, because then if you have to zoom out the focus will stay the same. And I noticed the yellowish tinge/slightly dull cast but that's because of the sky and I'd say for difficult shooting conditions you did a great job! I really want to upgrade to a T2i...
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

Wow, Those are some great pictures.

Were the planes really close or did you have some crazy zoom lens on there?
    93 4runner - 3.0 5spd
    2005 LandCruiser

Thanks everybody and thanks for the advice. I'll have to learn how to adjust colors in photoshop.

Quote Originally Posted by RobG
    Were the planes really close or did you have some crazy zoom lens on there?
    My zoom lens isn't really crazy since it's the cheap lens that comes with the camera. In some of the shots the planes were fairly close, but in a majority of the pictures I had to crop the planes closer, or in other words kind of like "digital zoom". One of the benefits of an 18 megapixel camera.

-------------------------
    Steve
    1993 4runner, SAS, 3.0L, Auto Tranny
    2007 4runner, stock. For now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12