Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 4-2-2011 Jacoby Canyon - The Hamilton Wedding

Re: 4-2-2011 Jacoby Canyon - The Hamilton Wedding

I would totally go if I could only get the doc to clear me for anything other than hobbling around and handling P/T. It would be a sweet change and a great chance to go play with my little one.

Also realize you're competing with the Valley Hybrids/iH8mud Swap, not that we're going to that either.

Drive out here instead, I have spare Guiness's in the fridge? LOL.

Better yet, heading out to Lucerne after??

yeah i realize it's short notice and there are lots of other events that people prefer to go to that weekend. no worries, i just like giving y'all a hard time!

as for lucerne, no. we will be heading back down the 38 to redlands and then taking a friend home to pomona. we also have to prep for the next day's event.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz
    yeah i realize it's short notice and there are lots of other events that people prefer to go to that weekend. no worries, i just like giving y'all a hard time!

as for lucerne, no. we will be heading back down the 38 to redlands and then taking a friend home to pomona. we also have to prep for the next day's event.
    if i lived down there i would be down.. but i dont, and its too long of a drive for me.
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

Congratulations Sean and Alexus! I'm sure you guys will have a great time on this honeymoon excursion.
    -Jc1996 SR5 4WD 5SPD 4RunnerStock till 213,000 milesSonoran SS rear brake line|Sonoran diff drop|Sonoran Panhard drop bracket|SAW 2.5 C/O's|OME891-N86|Magnaflow 24|Deckplate Mod|Trueflow Airfilter|BruceTS Rear Bumper|Airaid MIT|Shrockworks Front Bumper|Trail-mart 67 sliders

sure you dont want to go JC? you know you want to!!!

thanks!

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

i wont be home for this. otherwise it would be fun!

*Sean, remember, don't listen to anyone here man..

You still have 24 hours to run like heck as fast and as far as you can while you can! Pack the Runner, leave her behind, and never look back!

Just kidding..

Navigator

not cool Shane
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Crinale
    not cool Shane
    Please, w/e he knows I am kidding. I'm stoked for Sean, from what I've seen in posts she's a real catch and he's a very lucky man. Again, pretty sure he knows this, sorry if you took it wrong, and yeah, I am an asshat at times, but it was in pure jest here.

Let's see the pics man, pics-pics!!

Haha. I got the meaning, no worries! We were officially married at 1:15 pm.

Still no takers for tomorrow?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast