Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: hi - clearance 4Runner 84-89 build - toyotafiberglass

Re: hi - clearance 4Runner 84-89 build - toyotafiberglass

he will ..

pannels are very tough .. check out the site for some "strength test vids" .. I'm sure they will surprise you !!

86 4x4 ,&nbsp; fiberglass bed &nbsp; , 1/2 doors , hood ... more to come . <br />84 2WD &quot;hotrod&quot; Intercooled 7MGTE <br />83 Trekker SR5 CURRENT BUILD <br /><br />My home page MY PAGE <br />2WD fourm I frequent<br />NEW Trekker forum

Navigator

do u have any profile shots that show how far the wheels stick out?
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

Tell him to get a rear tube or plate bumper and cut the tailpipe higher and reroute it before it drags..

other than that it looks stunning and deserves a photoshoot w/ engine and interior details added in here!

we "discussed" the tail pipe when he picked it up

he now has his duals with tripple sticks in , and his SAS is next on his list

he wants to do the 3RZ , but now he's thinkin' of having me install the 5VZFE so maybe an addition to this thread

86 4x4 ,&nbsp; fiberglass bed &nbsp; , 1/2 doors , hood ... more to come . <br />84 2WD &quot;hotrod&quot; Intercooled 7MGTE <br />83 Trekker SR5 CURRENT BUILD <br /><br />My home page MY PAGE <br />2WD fourm I frequent<br />NEW Trekker forum

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345