Thread: FS:91 and 92 4runners

Navigator

FS:91 and 92 4runners

So guys, as you know i messed up my 91 4runner last summer. bent the frame on Dishpan at Big Bear, and blew the headgasket at Pismo. Well i picked up a 92 with some engine problems to fix up and rebuild into a new rig.

Fast forward 3 months, and I still havent gotten the 92 running perfect (driveable, but has a misfire), and ive gotten completely burned out trying to get them together. I started thinking real hard about it, and I realized that I wont be able to afford to keep all my vehicles when i go to SDSU next semester, and ESPECIALLY wont be able to afford to fix my 4runner.. so they both have to go.

$5000 takes both
    $2200 for the off road virgin ('92)
    $3000 for the '91 (the suspension is worth $2500 alone) <- May be willing to part out with the right offer
    - (^sliders, wheels/tires, and radio equipment are not included)

http://slo.craigslist.org/cto/2310313651.html

- Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

Re: FS:91 and 92 4runners

Poor Kiara... she looks so sexy in this picture. :/
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

*Non-Op them and store them at a family member or friend's house? Even a small locker doesn't run that much.

What I am saying is we've all been there and I still miss my vehicles I sold when I was younger. Worst case you are already looking realistically at things, there will always be other opportunities to build something up later on down the road.

I'll ask Lil'Bro to pass this around to see if I can help you catch a buyer.

Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalBorn
    *Non-Op them and store them at a family member or friend's house? Even a small locker doesn't run that much.

What I am saying is we've all been there and I still miss my vehicles I sold when I was younger. Worst case you are already looking realistically at things, there will always be other opportunities to build something up later on down the road.

I'll ask Lil'Bro to pass this around to see if I can help you catch a buyer.
    not really an option to save em for later.. i need the money more than i need a truck. I'll build another proper truck after i graduate.

Thanks for passing the word around Shane
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock