Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Spring Cleaning in the Garage

Re: Spring Cleaning in the Garage

**Trade for painting or any house or yard repairs or whatever you know. People are tight on money, at least there'd be something for something, you know?

Yeah, indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalBorn
    Me, I'd seriously need to figure how to use the vending machine that's in the worst shape to make myself a meat smoker!! Then I'd use something else to make yourself some wanna-be lawn chairs or benches outside and we're set..

Yes folks, a bit redneck, but I am a visionary with the shizzle I come up with.
    Not redneck up here. I'd do it in a heart beat.

Erich
    -Erich
    99' Black Highlander 4runner / Garage Profile / Black P/C 8x16 Wheeler Off-Road alloy wheels / Husky floor liners / Thule MOAB Rack
    Alaskan Waterfowler Blog

I have so much junk its overflowing and I still live at home b/c Im a poor, jobless college student atm. Garage is a double but the T100 barely fits in my moms side and the vette resides in the other. Tools litter my garage, my basement workshop, truck and quad parts, bike parts etc.

Avy knows, hes seen it lol.

I swear when I finally get my own place it needs to have at least a decent garage.
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

I almost wasn't going to admit this, but I need serious help when it comes to arranging my garage. I need the guys from "Ask This Old House" or somebody like that to come and help arrange all of my stuff in some sort of logical manner, THEN I can make use of all of my tools and put them back where they belong.

Right now I have stuff all over the place and if I can find the tool I need, it just goes back into a pile on the work bench. If each tool had a home, I'd put it back there when I was done (most of the time )

There, I admitted I have a problem... That's the first step right? Hehehe

Erich

-Erich
    99' Black Highlander 4runner / Garage Profile / Black P/C 8x16 Wheeler Off-Road alloy wheels / Husky floor liners / Thule MOAB Rack
    Alaskan Waterfowler Blog

Now that's you've admitted it, you can start working on fixing the problem!

Quote Originally Posted by fenrisx
    Now that's you've admitted it, you can start working on fixing the problem!
    Now I need someone with experienced in setting up a garage.

Here's a question, how would you deal with work gloves? Mechanics, leather, heavy duty rubber gloves, etc.

Erich
    -Erich
    Alaskan Waterfowler Blog

Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Erich_870
    Here's a question, how would you deal with work gloves? Mechanics, leather, heavy duty rubber gloves, etc.

Erich
    you mean how to store them? i would just get a milk crate and toss em in there.
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Crinale
    you mean how to store them? i would just get a milk crate and toss em in there.
    Yeah, store them. A milk crate or tub is a good idea. I was thinking of hanging them, but that would take up a lot of space, so the tub is probably better.

Erich
    -Erich
    Alaskan Waterfowler Blog

best thing to do is build shelves of some kind, figure some plywood and 4x4s or 2x4s and a width of about 18-20 inches is pretty good. Also put things you dont hardly ever use up and out of the way, least thats how we did it kinda. Just to much crap tho.
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast