View Poll Results: Who Should Be Our Next Featured Member?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Seanz0rz

11 50.00%
  • NorCalBorn

6 27.27%
  • Crinale

5 22.73%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vote for Our May/June Featured Member!

Re: Vote for Our May/June Featured Member!

Quote Originally Posted by Crinale
    Shane - your batting record continues :P My Subaru has almost as many votes as your truck! haha
    I just couldn't ethically throw a vote for myself.. You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalBorn
    ^Gotta throw it on dubs first though and clear a curb cut?
    Hey, she clears normal curbs. That curb was insanely high.
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

Looks to be a runaway z0rz victory again... couple more days to vote... Gonna close it up on Sunday afternoon EST. No definite time, so get those votes in whole you can!!!!
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Quote Originally Posted by 04 Rocko Taco
    Looks to be a runaway z0rz victory again...
    Besides Aug'08 was there another time I missed?? I know Chris has won with the van and the Runner, and a couple others have won more than once??

I was just going by what other people had said, I couldn't recall another time off the top of my head.
    -Chris
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.

im pretty sure i won another time but couldnt get my crap together enough to send in all my stuff, etc.

here: http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.ph...6&topic=8308.0
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Navigator

with the pics from your honeymoon wheeling trip, im not surprised at all.. really looking forward to seeing more of those..
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz
    im pretty sure i won another time but couldnt get my crap together enough to send in all my stuff, etc.
    That quote has "Win" written all over it..LOL.

Basically you just humbly have said "Yeah, I've won so much I sometimes forget the count."

LMFAO!

I have no problem with the same people winning multiple times. We don't exactly get that many submissions to begin with, so sooner or later, we will have repeat winners. So long as we don't get the same winner twice in a row, I'm fine with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Crinale
    with the pics from your honeymoon wheeling trip, im not surprised at all.. really looking forward to seeing more of those..
    That reminds me, I'll have to post up some of the pics I took. I'm so lazy! :P
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

Due to a small, but noticeable "last minute" surge in votes, I decided to give you guys a couple of more days, this is the final warning. I'll be closing it down this evening between 4pm and 6pm EST. Last chance to vote!!
    -Chris

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast