Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bud Built armor question

Re: Bud Built armor question

Yeah I'll let you know. Like I said prior to the removal of the stock t-case skid there was bad vib. through and through F&R. I removed the stocker skid and noticed no vibration, then I started to notice a similar vibration but only in reverse. So going back to my thought of the the tcase coming in contact I felt around and it seemed awful close. So like I said I grabbed a piece (not sure what that was for) of flat 3/16 steel, measured his hole spacing and went to town. Im flattered on the garage comment. Though I do live in a Apt. I like my mini shop that I have created. I will let him know If I have any more problems, though in the kit he uses big ole washers for the tops of the cross members these could also be used as spacers.

Aaron
    I can, because I don't know that I can't.

Ok so the fix worked and there is no vib. in reverse! That extra little bit helped.Need I say again what a freakin awesome product this is? These plates are mega tough and need I say it more than likely small arms proof.

Aaron
    I can, because I don't know that I can't.

I should have mine by the end of the week and powdercoated. I'll post up some pics once they are on the truck.
    '91 Pickup ExtraCab V6 5spd

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123