Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Just got 358 miles on this tank

Re: Just got 358 miles on this tank

Those that know me, know I would not come on here and lie, many of you have helped in more ways than I can remember for many years now I would not lie, fabricate or sugar coat it, the numbers I posted are honest and true, Im sure not everyone will get the same results, but Ive posted mine, and will posted my second tank results, if they are even close to the mileage I got from the first tank, Id be very happy, and will continue to use it, but we will see, lol

Again, I understand not believing, and you all have been nice/polite about it, but to believe just cause some guy online said blah blah blah......... I do understand.
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

Don't feel bad Ric, you have been banned from sites like some of us here, but it's got nothing to do with this, I'm just skeptical b/c you never post this kind of stuff so of course the first thing I thought was..

"He's so full of $#!t his eye's are brown..."

or..

"Account Hacked??"

I'd like this thread to go the route of maybe passing a bottle of the magic elixir to Lance, Steve, or MarcP and seeing it repeatable in other member's vehicle(s). Heck, Corax's truck need's some love send him some!

Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalBorn
    <snip>
    "Account Hacked??"
    that was my first thought too... haha
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Crinale
    that was my first thought too... haha
    Meds+WebWheeling??

/O-T..my bad Ric.

We now return you to your normally scheduled tech.

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalBorn
    Don't feel bad Ric, you have been banned from sites like some of us here, but it's got nothing to do with this, I'm just skeptical b/c you never post this kind of stuff so of course the first thing I thought was..

"He's so full of $#!t his eye's are brown..."

or..

"Account Hacked??"

I'd like this thread to go the route of maybe passing a bottle of the magic elixir to Lance, Steve, or MarcP and seeing it repeatable in other member's vehicle(s). Heck, Corax's truck need's some love send him some!
    lol true... as far as getting a bottle or two to someone else here, Ive been PMing someone about that. IF, and only IF, I do/sell this, that person will get (free, cause I know its working for me) a couple bottles and they will also post up.
    Untill then, anyone is welcome to buy a bottle for themself, instead of buying some Seafoam, or STP, as we all know, people here already spend money on that. This actually cost LESS than that other stuff, just google/search XP3 fuel additive, you will find people selling it.
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

Looking at my mileage log, the most I've gotten out of a tank of gas with my V6 is 396 miles at 19.8 gal. That's 20 mpg and my average is 19.7 mpg.
    -------------------------
    Steve
    1993 4runner, SAS, 3.0L, Auto Tranny
    2007 4runner, stock. For now.

Can we get an ACTUAL MPG NUMBER instead of this miles per tank crap?
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

Well, I want to call bulls!it. BUT. It's Ric. I lurk and almost never post BUT, it's Ric. Again, so -

My MPG has been horrid lately. Or rather - my 'miles per tank' have been awful. I'm getting something like 170 miles before my gas light comes on, this with new plugs, wires, clean maf, clean throttle body, new denso sensors, new front brakes, etc. I don't drive too hard BUT most of the driving has been under 50 MPH. I don't want to calculate my MPG because I'll cry.

So I'm going to plonk down $30 and order the so called trial kit. I've tired Seafoam, STP, etc - nothing has done squat. I'll post photos when this stuff arrives. We shall see.
    &#39;96 SR5 5VZ-FE. 89k . 265/75/16 REVO 2s. Sonoran Steel 1.2, HID projector retrofit, Lightforce 170s.

im sure its working but there is a catch in here somewhere. I mean whats reasonable to believe? someones had this formula for substantial milage increase for 20 years and billy mase has not put it on tv?.. that america and the world has burned 20% more gas then needed all these years? Im all for conspericy theorys but im guessing this stuff will damage gas engine componets or some other odd issue.

fwiw, my low fuel light comes on with about 5 gallons left in the tank. so miles per tank is a worthless figure to me.

mpg is pretty nice figure... fill up the tank, reset odo, drive. when you fill up again, take the number on the odo, divide by the gallons that went into the tank to fill it up, and then bingo, we have a pretty decent number to compare to.

i call shenanigans on general principle
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast