Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Just got 358 miles on this tank

Re: Just got 358 miles on this tank

I paid $4.29 last night. For the cheap stuff. I would LOVE to pay under $3.50 again!
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

Gas here is hovering at 3.67 for the past week. I got new tires, and they MUST be heavy. I was running 265/75/16 set of used tires I picked up, can't even remember the brand, and I was getting high 17 mpg numbers average, with peaks up to 21 if I babied it. (in a 3.4 V6 Taco) with these new tires though, which are 265/70/16 General Grabber A/T's I am getting considerably less mileage.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Ric, Curious, whats the gas treatment your trying?

The Camry passed 300 miles and I am at half a tank which is a first since I have owned the car...

The 4Runner is still at a consistent 170-190 miles to a tank, but I still have to get the o2 sensor back to denso on that one and cut the resonator out of the back thats dented...

Cough it up Ric, what's the additive b/c the only change I've shown was 260 last week instead of the usual 200-220 with us going to Summer fuel last week, but then it went right back to 217-ish. *I do get better mileage (in the 230-245mi range) with the gas from the Lake Tahoe region, I bet it's the station fuels here just suck. I never factor in the downhills back to the valley, that's just cheating.

Travel back from Tahoe is always high. It's the terrain, not the gas or the pumps. My old truck had a 30 gallon tank and I'd get good mileage with valley gas up and back.

My '99 4Runner is close to stock tire size and has stock gearing, it's just heavier.
    I can get 25 mph coming from Bishop or Bridgeport. Just up and back to South Lake I can get 21 without even trying. Loaded and on the freeway I'll pull 22 mpg with a Yakima rack. Getting 275+ miles on my dented tank is the norm.

I have a Roller coaster of trip that's dead even both ways...

I do agree terrain effects greatly, I have to refuel once I get to the Trails 2 1/2 hours north of me (100 miles or so...) but once I refuel I can wheel all day (about 20 miles in 4Lo and god only knows how many wheel spin opportunities) and then hit the road and get home and still have a 1/4 of a tank of gas left...

little update, now Im up to 429 miles out of this tank.
    yes you read that right, 429..
    on weds. I put $40 in my tank, or 11.23 gallons, put 2oz of this treatment in the tank.
    Miles when I put the 11.23 gallons in was 101,445
    Right now mileage is 101,874
    Thats a total of 429 miles from this tank.
    (still have an 1/8 left)
    This is both city and highway driving, and I do drive it like a V8

ok guys, dont laugh to hard....
    I seen this deal online about a bus. op. but wanted to try it for myself first, as I dont believe much of what I see or read online.
    I talked to a gentleman about this, and whats its done for his mileage, and told him that I really dont believe what I see online, thats why I want to try it for myself, well you see my results.
    I bought some to try it out, but Im still looking into this, and want to see what my next tank is like, Ill keep you posted
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

tell us what it is... I have to say, so far this sounds like BS, even though I know you to be a stand up guy.

The biggest thing about these stories that strike me as BS is that if the claims were true and universal, this would be the biggest news story ever and also be the biggest product ever and its inventors would be looking into purchasing both apple and google with their newfound fortunes.

Instead, we have to guess...
    -Lee
    2013 BMW X6 50i

tell us what it is... I have to say, so far this sounds like BS, even though I know you to be a stand up guy.

The biggest thing about these stories that strike me as BS is that if the claims were true and universal, this would be the biggest news story ever and also be the biggest product ever and its inventors would be looking into purchasing both apple and google with their newfound fortunes.

Instead, we have to guess...
    Lee, I "totally" understand where you all are coming from, heck Id say the say thing, lol oh thats for the compliment, lol..

The reason I really didnt want to say what the name was, if this worked like they say, I was looking into selling it, or doing it as a business.

The product has never been sold retail, thats why the name is not known yet, but it has been sold wholesale for 22 years, its been to sold to major truck lines and cruise lines, and just very recently being sold through distributors.

The name of the parent company is Nature Rich Inc. and the product itself is called XP3 fuel additive, heres the Corp. website: http://www.naturerich-inc.com/corporate/Xp3.cfm
    You all have seen my first tank results, and this morning Ill be filling up again, and posting my second tank results.
    If the second tank works even close to my first tank, I will probley be sell this myself, so Ill have my own a site. lol
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

...the government and big oil companies probably won't be happy if this gets out on the market! It's probably pretty spendy though?
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast