Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Just got 358 miles on this tank

Re: Just got 358 miles on this tank

price wasnt bad, I paid $2 bottle, the bottle is 1oz, I put 2 bottles in the tank.
    I did this morning just put another $40 of gas in (11.11G) so we will see what this tank does
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

WHAT?! It's THAT cheap? Why the heck isn't this stuff on the market?!
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

Quote Originally Posted by some_odd_girl
    WHAT?! It's THAT cheap? Why the heck isn't this stuff on the market?!
    from my understanding, in 20+ years, they have never sold it retail, only to major truck lines and cruise ships, but just now are going retail, Im still looking into this and the company itself

ok now i see what its doing... it's doing water dispersion to improve efficiency.

interesting...

if you decide to part with a bottle or 2, I'll buy them from you and report my findings... so long as someone can guarantee me it won't F-up my engine / fuel system!
    -Lee
    2013 BMW X6 50i

I like what I see here Ric, but I have to agree with Lee, that it all seems a little iffy. If this stuff was totally legit, why wouldn't they have ever sold it retail? that would be like the guy who invented the computer keeping it under wraps for 20+ years. It just doesn't make a lot of sense, and if these claims are 100% true (again, I also believe you to be a pretty stand up guy) then, like Lee said, these people would be filthy rich. This stuff would sell like a cure for cancer, and no offense to you, of course, but if this stuff is this great, they wouldn't be looking for private sellers, they would be going straight to mass market with it.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Quote Originally Posted by 04 Rocko Taco
    I like what I see here Ric, but I have to agree with Lee, that it all seems a little iffy. If this stuff was totally legit, why wouldn't they have ever sold it retail? that would be like the guy who invented the computer keeping it under wraps for 20+ years. It just doesn't make a lot of sense, and if these claims are 100% true (again, I also believe you to be a pretty stand up guy) then, like Lee said, these people would be filthy rich. This stuff would sell like a cure for cancer, and no offense to you, of course, but if this stuff is this great, they wouldn't be looking for private sellers, they would be going straight to mass market with it.
    no offense taken, not at all. like Ive said, I would not believe it either if I was reading it, lol.
    as far as selling it retail, they have sold it for 22 years to major truck line and cruis ship, and just now going retail, geuss they have made enough money lol
    again, no offense taken

I'll be interested to see what you get in your second tank.
    If your findings hold consistent I might try this as well.

Quote Originally Posted by YotaFun
    I'll be interested to see what you get in your second tank.
    If your findings hold consistent I might try this as well.
    Ill keep ya posted

Navigator

if this is truly legit, your v8 4runner is getting better gas mileage than my DD.. haha
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Crinale
    if this is truly legit, your v8 4runner is getting better gas mileage than my DD.. haha
    Ya and if this is truly legit, I need to feed Betty some of this stuff! O.O
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast