Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Prez's Press Conference regarding death of Osama Bin Laden.

Prez's Press Conference regarding death of Osama Bin Laden.

Anyone else watching this?!?
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Re: Prez's Press Conference regarding death of Osama Bin Laden.

NBC News Special Report

"U.S. Military Action has led to the death of Osama Bin Laden."

...still waiting for the prez's statement
    -Chris
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.

ill be the first.

[red] shenanigans [red]
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

obama will take full and 100% credit for this, just to try and get more votes.
    this will not end terrorism, just like taking down a drug king pin, another is waiting to take step up and take over. Im glad bin laden is dead, but its not the end.
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

Agreed Ric. I will give credit where credit is due. A BIG thank you goes out to all of those both past and present who have served this country in uniform. Especially for those who have paid the ultimate sacrifice to ensure our continued freedom. While I feel this is great news, and the end of an era, it is definitely not the end of terrorism, and in fact could be the start of a horrible new wave aimed at us. I also want to believe in the hope that this is all true. I will watch as the burden of proof continues to unfold.

The only comments I have on his speech are that first, I am hesitant to even say it, but I was impressed, it was a good speech, one that presented a unified and strong country image, and foretold of continued efforts to fortify our strengths. Secondly though, in direct opposition to the first point, I have to say those are some mighty big "we's" and "I's" there Mr. President. Going on basic knowledge of his platforms and views expressed through his voting record and his legislation attempts, I would say the amount of credit he has given both himself and his administration in this accomplishment seem, at best, a little unwarranted, and at worst, outright lies. Since this is not the religion and politics sub-forum, I will stop there, and again express my deepest and heartfelt thanks to those in the service of this Great Nation!
    -Chris

im just glad the bitch is dead

Until I see a turban with blood and a face shot I gotta also say "shenanigans" or better yet,

"PICS or it didn't happen!"

Hey Obama! Pics or GTFO!
    -Chris

Dude, I got so sick of watching the coverage! Interrupted the end of the CSI: Miami we were watching! Grr. So now we're watching The Haunting bc it's one of the only channels that wasn't showing it haha. I totally agree with the 'Pics or it didn't happen!'
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast