Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Prez's Press Conference regarding death of Osama Bin Laden.

Re: Prez's Press Conference regarding death of Osama Bin Laden.

"Durka-durka?? He's not too sure is he??"

Well, if Obama's eyes say anything, he is sure of it. I still want to see a body, but if indeed true it's high time as I've seen far too many friends go away and come back different b/c of all of this. I pray it is indeed true.

Seems quick for a kill, DNA test, and burial all in one day. I'm not doubting that he's dead, but something doesn't quite add up.

I'd be really surprised if pics ever surface, it'd be stupid to release something that could be used to rally the al-Qaeda troops
    Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread

im hearing this was a week ago, and the dna came back last night, and then ive heard this was all yesterday or saturday.

burial at sea?! you have to be frickin kidding me...

at least this is funny, and totally NSFW: Bin Laden Dead: Video animation of terrorist leader's final moments (賓拉登死了!)
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Bwahaha, saw this on another forum . . .
    Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread

Great day in America!

Obama deserves a lot of credit. He deserves credit for keeping gitmo open, allowing the CIA to continue interrogations, and keeping our forces in Afghanistan and Pakistan. Without his continuing support of policies set in place by his predecessor(s), this day may not have come. Job well done!

I will say the whole burial at sea thing sounds fishy.
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by DHC6twinotter
    I will say the whole burial at sea thing sounds fishy.
    Pun intended?

A job well done by our military forces and president obama. Though I don't see eye to eye with him on most issues, he does deserve credit along side the men and women over there.
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Our forces =

Let's be clear on this: OBAMA did NOT kill Bin Laden. An American soldier, who Obama just a few weeks ago was debating on whether or not to PAY, did. Obama just happened to be the one in office when our soldiers finally found OBL and took him out. This is NOT an Obama victory, but an AMERICAN victory!!
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

Navigator

Couple things:
    -Obama did not pull the trigger on the gun, but the mission was approved directly by him.
    -Pics will never surface, for reasons already mentioned. (would rally al-queda forces)
    -Yes the speech was good, but we all know Obama is an excellent speaker (so was Hitler)
    -Yes Obama ordered the strike, but no he does not deserve as much credit as he is claiming.
    -Last, and most important: Our forces are AWESOME! and i support them entirely as much as i can.
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast