Thread: Spy shots- ARB Drawers

Spy shots- ARB Drawers

Hope this is the right spot.
    Just got a few shots of the ARB Drawers, they look pretty sweet, fit the 3rd gens perfect, I do know that Toytec is now selling them, you will have to contact them for pricing and sizes.

Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

Re: Spy shots- ARB Drawers

Those are freaking awesome! Thanks for posting these up.

I really would have liked to see something more multipurpose from a company like ARB.
    I mean these are great for inside of an SUV (which, yes, I do realize is MOST of the market looking for such a thing). On the other hand, I know a lot of guys who have drawer systems in the place of a bed or on a flatbed on a trail rig.
    I also would like to make some sort of drawer system/ platform in the back of my Taco to aid in expedition style traveling.
    I would have really liked to see something more sealed and weather resistant from ARB.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

^That, thanks for someone saying it.

I love the look on that dogs face: "Hurry up with the pictures, we've got places to go!"
    2001 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4-Dub<br />TRD supercharger,&nbsp; Toytec Coilovers, OME 890&#39;s, 285 Duratracs

Anybody know what they use for attachment points?
    Lance<br />2001 4Runner Limited 4X4 (Sonoran Steel Stocker)<br />315/75R16 MT/Rs | MT Classic IIs | Dual ARBs/4.88s | (F) 5125/Tundra Coils (R) 5125/LC Coils | 4Crawler 1.5&quot; BL | Aisin Manual Hubs | Slee Sliders | Sonoran Steel Rear Bumper | TJM T-15 w/ Warn M8000