Thread: Official Featured Member Announcement.

Official Featured Member Announcement.

Guys, as you may have noticed, the Featured Member Contest is officially on hold until we get some things straightened out "behind the scenes". Fear not! The Featured Member will return soon, bigger and better than ever!!

-Rocko
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Re: Official Featured Member Announcement.

it better...
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Haha, it will Sean, and your prize for winning is floating around somewhere as well, I'll get it to you, I promise.
    -Chris
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.

Quote Originally Posted by 04 Rocko Taco
    ..Fear not! The Featured Member will return soon, bigger and better than ever!!

-Rocko
    Quote Originally Posted by 04 Rocko Taco
    Haha, it will Sean, and your prize for winning is floating around somewhere as well, I'll get it to you, I promise.
    So we got us a forum sponsor that hands out prizes for the winners?

Haha, nice one!

While we are always on the lookout for new forum sponsors, we currently are offering UY vinyls to the winner of the FM's.
    -Chris

As in window vinyls?

What does the most consecutive failure earn?

As for sponsors, who would I talk to about giving some leads into that since I've a ton of contacts now?

Hey everytime I log on I see my truck, thats great since I barely drive it anymore, I get to see it all the time :-)

sweet, my UY sticker is on its way out.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Yes, the UY window vinyls offered in the UY store.

Sean - I will get you yours eventually.

NorCal - Pm me with any contacts you have, as I handle that sort of stuff also.

Avy - your welcome.
    -Chris