Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Got a new mtb!

Navigator

Re: Got a new mtb!

nice lookin bike! Specialized RockHoppers are good hard tails.

and about the gears vs single speed debate.. I added gears to my factory single speed :P granted i only added rear gears, so i have a 9 speed.. sooo much nicer for trails
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

Cool bike, congrats!
    2001 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4-Dub<br />TRD supercharger,&nbsp; Toytec Coilovers, OME 890&#39;s, 285 Duratracs

thanks

I just installed a rear blinking led light and front light too and went for a nice night ride after dusk and it was awesome, albeit a bit scary since i haven't done that in years!
    -Lee
    2013 BMW X6 50i

I really need to take my Diamondback out for a trail ride, it's been sitting too much this summer! I really wish I had a shed to keep it in, no where on this campus to keep it safe from the elements.
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

next mods - ditch the reflectors and get some clip in pedals!

Crank Bros FTW! *Wanna see some cool eggbeater scars..LOL. Still better IMHO than Shimano's.

LOL... yeah I have egg beaters on 2 MTB's and my 'cross bike - luckily I've managed to avoid any bites so far!

They aren't bites, they're badges of courage and honor courtesy of Downieville and my set of Mallets.

I perfer Shimano for road and mountain. I've got XTR (SPD), Dura Ace and Ultegra (SPD-sl) on my road and mountain bikes. It's all a personal preference. I've tried just about every pedal out there in the past 15 years and have stuck with Shimano.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast