Hello all,greetings from the pacific northwest. My daughter saved for years and finally bought her first truck for her 16th birthday,A 1990 ex cab and its got alot of heavy duty and aftermarket parts for crawling and 4x4 fun.you can check more about her ride at the intro forum. the truck had some little problems to attend to, but was at first,and suppost to be very driveable engine and drivetrain wise. well first a motor rebuild had to be done after the 5th day she owned it. But heres my real problem, when your driving it feels like a hop in front around 35, then go away at 40ish.but after driving behind it to inspect, i realized it was accually really bad side to side tie rod slop, no visible up and down like youd see with a bulged tire. So we got all 4 brand new heavy duty tie rod ends and it made it feel better but not fixed. so next was a rag joint, but this time it feels even worse.it seems everytime we fix a loose part that was giving alittle, you feel a more violent shaking. im guessing the slop i fixed is no longer able to absorb the movment and im getting closer to the real problem so its a violent side to side thrash rather than wheel wobble when it was all sloopy. now I have no problem searching post and finding answers but I have 2 asap situations, 1 im at a loss what to replace next,or maybe adjust? 2, my daughters home from vacation saturday and i want it fixed. after owning it 2 months shes only drove it 7days.If noone minds,,Id rather spend time wrenching than searching if somone had some quik ideas.heres her set up,

1990 toy ex cab truck 22re(original v6)
1985 boxed "trail gear" sas front
3 point link bars and jeep coils front
chevy 1500 rear leaf springs.
40" swampers

problem:at first it felt like a small wiggle at 35 to 40 mph then plain out and stop wiggling.inspected and replaced tie rods
after replacing tie rod ends it became a side to side wiggle that wont stop til the truck stops.inspected replaced rag joint
after replacing rag joint it feels very violent, thrashing side to side,wont stop til truck stops even with clutch in its harsh.
I just measured top and bottom of rim cause it looked like my front drive side tire was like a vw rear camber.its about 3/4"
smaller on top,is that normal?

after driving it today I noticed when it slams to one side,my sterring wheel goes the oppisite way.the trucks controling me not me controling it.ive never opened a steer box,is it gears,worm drive? the way the wheel respondes opposite to the tires i see gears in my head inside that box.i thought about gears be stripped,but the steering wheel moves uncontrolable, more force than i can hold? i build and design high dollar 1:10 scale crawlers and scale 4x4z.even though its smaller,i have the concept of 3 and 4 link systems,how to adjust for less binding..ect.Again its not full scale,but im not totally in the dark on full scale either.my jeeps set up with pretty much the same system and not a problem.if my lower links are like even an 1" different could that cause problems like shaking out of control. i havent measured that stuff yet,installed from previous owner(ive been working on steering parts)but wouldnt it just dog leg like an old chevy truck rear axle?tomorrow is a full adjustment of all links from factory measuring point for the most accuracy rather than the links them selfs.I know im new,but i'll pay my searching due's on the next one.can anyone help,ideas?drivelines are new,but could an unbalanced line cause the shaking im explaining,im just throwing out anything i can think of. chambered front tire..brokin axle maybe??it just wants to slam one side then the other,absalutly no holding it straight at all,fight it everytime and it allways wins no matter how hard you try to hold it straight or just hold it in place???(its seems worse if you do try to hold it??)thanks guyz.