Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: violent front end shake

Re: violent front end shake

hahahahahahahahahaha and aaahhh.one of the other forums i posted in was able to tell me my problem,how to fix it, and rework a few things for further improvment all in 3 post,2 guys,not even a breath of negativity. it wasnt a total loss here though, 1 little push and you just gave me in 2 days what i would of had to research for weeks in books for my pshyc term paper,ha.You and your booze drink icon."worded rant",that was nice bye the way,i couldnt come up with the rite term..good one, "worded rant" i like it kyle.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorCalBorn
    Wait, what?? I merely pointed out a basic piece of info, gave you an appropriate answer, as did a couple other people re-iterating that and you come back with all that worded rant on me? WOW, whatever.

I hope you get the help you need and get things fixed. You obviously don't need my feedback. Sorry if you interpreted things differently.

Quote Originally Posted by hillbillyz
    wow, why are you so bitter?you come off like I personally attack you or somthing.I apoligized for the double post,I nicely ask if you had some advice?? admited I didnt do any in depth searching, but I explained why and ive been searching now shes home and i missed the nut.. leaving me more time to research. as far as arguing.I was pointing out that im a real dude with a real problem not just some forum jumping prick.im here to learn about my truck,"not argue" cause I posted at more than one forum.forums are for learning and interacting with people of like mind.If i have more than one source why would i not use all of them?when you buy parts for your truck do you just go the same place allways? or do you shop around somtimes to find the best deal.I posted several forums cause everyone has there resident expert,some old guy that knows his shizzle.and you are completely correct about the "copy paste" i wrote my question out on my word pad and copy pasted it to all 4.why would i go to 4 different sites and post different description of my problem?just so I dont look like a computer.theres a study that says over 60% of texter's and forum user's,esspecially facebookers read emotion into the conversation...73% of them were wrong about how they precieved the delivery of the message.your preety direct in short sentences,that typically is a sign of irratation.plus I see no gain bye pointing out I posted more than one forum and used the same discription other than just being a prick. so i feel safe saying your beeing less than nice in your reply's..ive been totally nice apoligizing to you when i dont need to justify why or what I do.eveyone else was very nice.all of this just because it was super important to me to fix my daughters truck as a suprize when she got home from vacation. so I hit up every site, forum, part house, anywhere I might get help...big deal,did you personally suffer do to my actions..I dont know if you have kids,if you do Im sure you know exactly what it feels like when all you want to do is make everything better,comfort them. if your not a dad..when you become one you'll relize how important they and their stuff becomes and how little yours matters.in your opinion i went overboard posting to many places,in my opinion i didnt do enough..So just for you in front of everyone let me say once again, sorry to you and anyone else I offended bye posting in more than one forum out of the 200,000 that came up.and thank you to everyone else that gave me possitive feed back,i did find a couple things i would have never thought to look at. but due to your help their variables that have been eliminated. also i wana apoligize to the other members,admin, and mod's for my curt words and profanity in this reply, but really what a peety thing to bring up..thanks for your unkind words,it'll keep me motivated.they say never speak when you can listen,the only problem is you have nothing of value to say,just insults.guess ill go somewhere guys like to share and help without the bullshit bashing.just because im having 3 link problems doesnt mean im a newbie as so many like to call it.to bad I probly could have contributed alot of back wood knowledge,been sand dragging for 20 some odd years, and pullin since the day my feet reached the pedals of my mini vega wagon puller
    Edit Rocko: Removed "prejudiced" insult.
    "Im triing to finish but forgot what I have done"..

Okays guys, lets cool our jets right now. I think there was an easy misunderstanding here.

Hillbillyz - I thnk there was a point where this all went wrong, I beleive what Norcal was stating was that on your first post in this thread you mentioned that
    you can check more about her ride at the intro forum.
    I think all NorCal was saying was that he felt you had just made the same post as here in the intro forum. I just looked through your post history here to see what it was that you did post in the intro forum, and I dont see a post at all, I just see the 4 posts from this thread. But I think that was the misunderstanding. He wasn't saying anything negative about you copy and pasting the same post on multiple forums. (UY, and Pirate apparently) Let's not let this get personal. We are all here to have a good time and share information about our hobbies and our passion for this stuff.

NorCal - Keep it cool, you've been around here for some time and know how things work. We don't all always see eye to eye, and don't agree on things, and arguments like this can pop up. You've done a pretty good job, but just try to keep a level head and don't let this forum stuff get under your skin.

That being said, I have sent PM's to both of you. Keep it clean, and happy forum browsing to you!!
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Quote Originally Posted by 04 Rocko Taco
    Hillbillyz - I thnk there was a point where this all went wrong, I beleive what Norcal was stating was that on your first post in this thread you mentioned that
    you can check more about her ride at the intro forum.
    I think all NorCal was saying was that he felt you had just made the same post as here in the intro forum. I just looked through your post history here to see what it was that you did post in the intro forum, and I dont see a post at all, I just see the 4 posts from this thread. But I think that was the misunderstanding. He wasn't saying anything negative about you copy and pasting the same post on multiple forums. (UY, and Pirate apparently)
    That.

AG/NP.

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalBorn

That.

AG/NP.
    Adult Geriatric Nurse Practitioner!?!

Rocko, I think he's saying you change old people diapers

Seriously though, there's enough stress in life that forum drama is .
    Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread

Found me out!! How could you guys know about my side job?!?
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

All Good, No Problem. As for what Corax posted true, and true. It is a pointless thing to argue inanely, and technically I'm the one who care's for a geriatric right now.

Pretty odd and sad that this thread suddenly went dead here, and elsewhere. I was hoping the O/P would see things better and actually follow through with some tech posts.

hillbillyz, I hope you see where I was coming from on this after our moderator clarified it. If you have useful tech to share post away, include some nice pictures, I'd love to see this 3 linked monster.

it appears all of you need some sort of adult supervision...
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

LMAO..maybe, my wife hasn't spanked me lately.

Either way, I meant no harm and gave no ill will to this. Just a sad misinterpretation causing all sorts of drama. My peace has been offered and said, I'm good.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast