Thread: Military trailer- Central coast, CA craigslist

Military trailer- Central coast, CA craigslist

Military welding trailer $300

http://slo.craigslist.org/tls/2490555024.html

If it's what I think it is, then the frame, wheels, etc... are the same as the m416 and would make a great platform to build an expedition trailer from. Even cooler if you could get the welder/generator to work
    My signature

Re: Military trailer- Central coast, CA craigslist

http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.ph...6&topic=7780.0

could be one of those underneath. deff an awesome trailer!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Yeah, Sean, that's what I was thinking it should be. If I had the $$ and the time (I have the space), I'd go look at it and flip it for some $$ but I don't have time nor $$ for that matter haha
    My signature

Navigator

omg thats tempting.. my mom might kill me if i bring a 2nd trailer home though.. although the plan would be to combine the 2 and use the military base with my tent trailer on it..
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Crinale
    omg thats tempting.. my mom might kill me if i bring a 2nd trailer home though.. although the plan would be to combine the 2 and use the military base with my tent trailer on it..
    Buy a 2nd trailer when you're already selling off all your stuff? :P And yeah, I think the only thing that would stop your mom from killing you is that you're her flesh and blood haha.
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.