Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: PAGING EVERYONE

Re: PAGING EVERYONE

I'm trying to lurk more - 3 kids in sports is killing any available time (and available money come to think of it).

Just had to dump a bunch of $$ into my 2 DD's, so been focused elsewhere. I miss you guys though!!!
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

I think its just summer and everyone is busy doing stuff. Course money is also a hard to come by thing these days for many, whatever I make tends to go back out. Its killing me cause I keep finding killer deals on atv parts I want/need and keep buying junk. IDK wtf Im gonna do when school starts again, cant landscape with the schedule I have.
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

Navigator

i have been checkin in here and there.. but it kinda depresses me to be honest to be on this forum.. since im parting out and selling my rig. Been spending more time on my other forum with my euro/show car friends.

I miss talkin to you guys though, but i don't honestly see myself getting much more active on here again til i have another rig :/
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Crinale
    til i have another rig :/
    You do! Says so in your sig.

And Bekah, you can add to the hot chick thread to make the summer less boring.
    JOE-<br />&#39;95 4Runner (as Bob would say T4R) completely stock, but it&#39;s now a work in process......4X4 auto<br /><br />&#39;04 Chevy Burban Z71 4X4 - kid haulin&#39; bus, but she&#39;s a sweet black b!tch.

I'm in the same boat as everyone else. No money for mods, spending lots of time with the family and I don't drive my 4runner daily anymore. I have a new job with more of a commute so I only drive it on the weekends.

I'm hoping to get through another round of maintenance and than take the family on a road trip up north.

Erich
    -Erich
    99' Black Highlander 4runner / Garage Profile / Black P/C 8x16 Wheeler Off-Road alloy wheels / Husky floor liners / Thule MOAB Rack
    Alaskan Waterfowler Blog

I'm here. Occasionally.

99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

I haven't been on here very much. I never really was. But I still have to say this is my favorite forum. And if I'm going to get on, this is where I want to be.

I guess the main reason for not being on here more is finances sucking and having a 3 year old and 2 1 year olds. Got to keep my priorities straight!
    1990 v6 4runner
    Engine: Chevy 4.3 Vortec/Edelbrock Performer Intake & Carburetor
    Front: Trail Gear 3in. Lift Leafs / Bilstein Shocks / ARB Air Locker
    Rear: Chevy 63in. Leafs / 3in. blocks / OME Shocks / ARB Air Locker
    Tires: 35 x 12.50 x 15

Quote Originally Posted by gabe
    I haven't been on here very much. I never really was. But I still have to say this is my favorite forum. And if I'm going to get on, this is where I want to be.

I guess the main reason for not being on here more is finances sucking and having a 3 year old and 2 1 year olds. Got to keep my priorities straight!
    Oh yeah, I forgot about you living here now. We'll have to meet up for some at Dunbar Brewing right down the street from you

Better yet, we should go do Garcia Ridge and then get some grub at the Pozo Saloon
    My signature

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris
    Quote Originally Posted by Crinale
    til i have another rig :/
    You do! Says so in your sig.

And Bekah, you can add to the hot chick thread to make the summer less boring.
    He needs to change his sig lol

And I'll get right on that, I'll go find some pics of hot chicks for you. Geez, making me do your dirty work. :P
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

Quote Originally Posted by some_odd_girl
    ..And I'll get right on that, I'll go find some pics of hot chicks for you. Geez, making me do your dirty work. :P
    Madame Bekah?

She has stated she's fond of corsets.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast