Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: PAGING EVERYONE

Re: PAGING EVERYONE

Search Engine Optimization. And of course I was joking about the hiring part.

My first day here , and I can't figure out how to post a simple HELLO ; it's either that or the posts don't show up in Todays' Posts or New Posts. Is it just a case of the "noobs" ? Be safe...Bob.
    LIFE'S TOO SHORT TO BLEND IN

Quote Originally Posted by bushman
    My first day here , and I can't figure out how to post a simple HELLO ; it's either that or the posts don't show up in Todays' Posts or New Posts. Is it just a case of the "noobs" ? Be safe...Bob.
    Hey Bushman! Welcome to the forum!

To start a thread, click the "forum Index" button on the red bar at the top of the page. Select the appropriate sub-forum from the list (Introductions would go in the "New to UltimateYota? Check here first!" section), then click the "start new topic" button on the upper right.

Threads don't show up in the "Recent Topics" section unless they're getting some activity. For example, once you start a thread saying HELLO, it will automatically pop up in the "Recent topics" section. Hope that makes sense.
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

welcome bushman! if you like you can click on the "chat" tab, and come chat with me, I can walk you though using the forums and any other questions you might have.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011