Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: 4runner roll over repair

Re: 4runner roll over repair

Quote Originally Posted by troyboy162
    ..pismo falls in line with another deployment unforutnatly, but id like to go!
    *Do not, do not, do not let your C.O. know about this topic. "Attempting to destroy Gov't Property" carries a heavy fine.

I still stand by the "cage it" comment, especially now that the excuse is better than ever.

Build it into a KOH stock class vehicle.
    2001 4Runner 3.4V-6 SR5 4x4 Money Pit<br />2008 FJC TT SE 6 SPEED stock

Haha its not dead yet!

ahh come on. Its basically allready there. You cant have modified suspension and 35's are the tire size. You will be like a slower version of Shannon Campbell with the ifs

I checked and the door I have is for drivers side rear....sorry unless you need one.
    99 SR5 4Runner Highlander 5spd V6 4WD e-locker<br />Myspace<br />3rd Gen Bumper Build-up<br />1GR-FE 4.0L V-6 &amp; RA60F 6-speed for my project vehicle<br /><br /><br />Don&#039;t Ask when I&#039;m gonna go SAS, I&#039;m not... I&#039;ll build a buggy first!

Quote Originally Posted by BruceTS
    I checked and the door I have is for drivers side rear....sorry unless you need one.
    thats ok i apreshiate you looking. when i smash that side I know who to talk to haha

Hey Troy I'm an insurance Agent. PM and ill give you some advice. (this is Drew)

thanks but i think i have it all square now. a guy came over and took pictures yesterday. he explained alot about how it works and why they just cant rough it out and put in a window like i want. the truck will almost certainly be a total loss and ill buy it back based on the market value of the totaled '96 with 209k not including the mods ive done. i have the option of finding all the receipts for the mods and resubmitting the claim based on the actual value of the truck, but its not a show truck. i dont want to see mine or anyone elses money dumped into polishing a old desert runner.

after im able to buy it back with the money they have given me comes the hard part. the guy explained to me that most body shops will not be interested in just straightening it out for a window. beyond the fact that there is no money in that for them, they will likley not want to put there reputation on work that the general public would not be happy with.

so thats where im at with it. just waiting and then getting a game plan going how to get it fixed. if i have to do it myself i can see how i will go about it. im going to try and find some place though since im sure someone else could do a much better job

Navigator

call up your buddies at Banner.. they might do it, knowing its an offroad truck
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

i got told about a local guy here that will be able to help me from my plumber. wrightwood is total small town lol. my electrician gave me a good plumber and now my plumber gave me the perfect auto guy. ill be dropping her off this weekend.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast