Thread: New toy: Spikes Tactical CQC-22 AR

New toy: Spikes Tactical CQC-22 AR

Basically this gun, just not in the Emerson Knives package. Didn't need the knife and didn't want the emerson logo all over the gun.

http://www.emersonbrandapparel.com/E...unslinger.html

Re: New toy: Spikes Tactical CQC-22 AR

How do you like it and how much did it cost you? I've been thinking of picking up a dedicated upper to shoot at our local tactical .22 match. Does it shoot reliably?
    -------------------------
    Steve
    1993 4runner, SAS, 3.0L, Auto Tranny
    2007 4runner, stock. For now.

I got mine in 5.56... I haven't been out to shoot yet - just got it last week. Was hoping to get out last weekend but it we had a bunch of storms roll in. Too bad too, because Sat. was the Iowa Firearms Coalition's 2nd amendment rally, and I could have shot some full auto stuff and a .50 cal if I could have made it.

By all accounts though, Spikes makes a quality product. The complete was around $1100.

whoa, tom you're alive! hows sarah and kids? email me your email addy to bobkim@4runners.org

I've got the S&W MP15-22 and I absolutely love it, don't really shoot my stag 5.56 anymore since ammo is too damned expensive! Also picked up a GSG-5SD and that thing is a hoot to shoot too!
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

..and gun chat is active again. "Like".

I thought you got an AR back when you moved?
    -------------------------
    Steve
    1993 4runner, SAS, 3.0L, Auto Tranny
    2007 4runner, stock. For now.

I did, a Rock River Arms Govt. model - ended up returning it about a week after getting it. Felt guilty or spending the money then - not now though! Granted this one cost alot less because it didn't come with all the add-ons that the RRA did...