Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Teaser Shot - Treadwright/Retreads

Teaser Shot - Treadwright/Retreads

Edit Rocko: Ric, I left it as a "teaser" for awhile, but for searches sake, I changed the title. Thanks!
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

Re: Teaser Shot

You got new tires I guess?
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

Dan, that would very likely be the center lugs on a set of General Grabbers. Ric, what do I win?
    (Although I thought the sipe channels were pointed into each other, not clocked like that??)

NorCal you are way off, check out treadwrights site.
    Those are there Retread MT/Rs.

Now did he go for a 33 or a 35?

YotaFun, is the winner, lol MTRs or GuardDogs from Treadwright, I just got two now and next payday Ill get the other 3
    These are 33s with the Goodyear sidewalls.
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

Quote Originally Posted by YotaFun
    NorCal you are way off, check out treadwrights site.
    Those are there Retread MT/Rs.
    Avy, I'll just keep quiet instead, everyone here has heard my opinion on that company. Looking forward to see them mounted up and a review written.

Those look great,,,, But I thought it was ilegal to put retreds on front/steering axel,,, Or was that only for big rigs.

Quote Originally Posted by ^VooDoo^
    Those look great,,,, But I thought it was ilegal to put retreds on front/steering axel,,, Or was that only for big rigs.
    I believe that is only for heavy duty vehicles.
    plenty of guys in pa have run those on there trucks

That first pic is pretty awesome.
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

Okay, let me try that again.
    Ric, did you call treadwright directly to request the MTR sidewall or did you just put it in the order notes for the online order?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast