Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Teaser Shot - Treadwright/Retreads

Re: Teaser Shot

Quote Originally Posted by YotaFun
    Okay, let me try that again.
    Ric, did you call treadwright directly to request the MTR sidewall or did you just put it in the order notes for the online order?
    Sorry YotaFun, I called them and asked for the Goodyear sidewalls, they did tell me that its first come first served, so I placed the order for 2 Guard dogs in a 285-70/17. they fill orders as they get the sides
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

Gotcha, and sorry about the "okay, let me try again" I tried posting and it never went through lol!

Alright, Note to self, when going to order these Call to make sure to get the right sidewall

no woories YotaFun, they did seem like good people, you just have let them know what sidewalls you want, they may not have when you call, but if you pay for them as soon as they get them in, you are first on the list, thats what I undersstood, lol

Gotcha, sounds good, next week I will have to give them a call once my check clears, my bald pizza cutter 255s are causing me braking issues lol

great! I think you will love the compound. I think they have nice rubber for our vehical weight.

YotaFun,
    yea thats best, just call them, they were good to me.

Troyboy,
    do you have the treadwrights ? sounds like you do, are they good ? Im a fan of the Firestone Dest. MT, but Im willing to try something else, lol

Local friend of mine just put a set of MTR tread (Firestone sidewalls) on his runner. he likes them so far. They aren't Treadwrights, just contributing due to a +1 for running retreads.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Quote Originally Posted by 04 Rocko Taco
    Local friend of mine just put a set of MTR tread (Firestone sidewalls) on his runner. he likes them so far. They aren't Treadwrights, just contributing due to a +1 for running retreads.
    very cool, do you happen to know where he got them ? lets keep this going, the more options we have, the better

I have been running a set of 265/75R16's for about 5,000 miles and so far they have been great.

Ric, did you notice they are actually larger than the standard size? Mine measure about half way between 265's and 285's.

Ordering was easy, just called them up and asked for BFG AT sidewalls and Guard Dog tread.
    Beau<br />Living Overland (coming soon!)<br />Gourmet Cooking&nbsp; *&nbsp; Travel&nbsp; *&nbsp; 4WD <br />Living Overland on Facebook<br /><br />Purchase a Foodie Sticker!<br /><br />&#39;98 4Runner SR5 5spd

Did you mean 265's?
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast