Thread: bigwapiti's 98

bigwapiti's 98

Here is my rig when I started out in January. First mod was removing the running boards and adding mud flaps...

[img width=800 height=600]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u38/bigwapitijohnny/4runner/IMG_6328a.jpg[/img]

Here it is now...

I must say, you all have been influential in my 4runner obsession.

&quot;In premodern times, the courage of a leader often had to be physical. In the last 500 years it is more often moral. Moral courage is the ability to do what&#39;s right even when it is deeply unpopular, even dangerous. Courage is only found where there is the genuine possibility of loss -- loss of friends, reputation, status, power, possessions or, at the extremes, freedom or life.&quot;<br /><br />~ Mark Joseph

Re: bigwapiti's 98

The obsession continues...

[img width=800 height=600]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u38/bigwapitijohnny/Armorology/IMG_0396.jpg[/img]

[img width=800 height=600]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u38/bigwapitijohnny/Armorology/IMG_0392.jpg[/img]
    &quot;In premodern times, the courage of a leader often had to be physical. In the last 500 years it is more often moral. Moral courage is the ability to do what&#39;s right even when it is deeply unpopular, even dangerous. Courage is only found where there is the genuine possibility of loss -- loss of friends, reputation, status, power, possessions or, at the extremes, freedom or life.&quot;<br /><br />~ Mark Joseph

Yet again, it never stops...

And the hits keep on coming...

Someone make it stop...

Come on now, this is gettin' ridiculous...

More to pics coming soon...

Regards,

BWJ