Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: my 2WD build

Re: my 2WD build

got the bed sides built .. OBVIOUSLY .. it's just "sitting there" just to get an "idea"

The rim/tire size is way to big .. to much offset .. so I need to at least throw on the OE stockers , to continue
    and I'm thinkin a "bob" cuz it just seems to long ?

86 4x4 ,&nbsp; fiberglass bed &nbsp; , 1/2 doors , hood ... more to come . <br />84 2WD &quot;hotrod&quot; Intercooled 7MGTE <br />83 Trekker SR5 CURRENT BUILD <br /><br />My home page MY PAGE <br />2WD fourm I frequent<br />NEW Trekker forum

Long and low is never a bad look, but that is a bit much overhang and might cause you some grief pulling out of parking lots. Stunning, none-the-less. I really like the stance it has in those pics - you are keeping the tires wide on front and back, correct?
    Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread

yeah , not positive on the bob yet ,it might interfere with the fuel cell , so i dont know just yet . Yes , Tires are gonna be FAT , I'm going to be buying new ones , but I needed to get he body in place before I know exactly the offset I need . I want the fattest rubber I can stuff in there , both front and rear
    86 4x4 ,&nbsp; fiberglass bed &nbsp; , 1/2 doors , hood ... more to come . <br />84 2WD &quot;hotrod&quot; Intercooled 7MGTE <br />83 Trekker SR5 CURRENT BUILD <br /><br />My home page MY PAGE <br />2WD fourm I frequent<br />NEW Trekker forum

Get off your butt friend or I post up stuff like this.

TurboDave "general" drift truck from the start

havent even touched it in months .. just no time

Quote Originally Posted by slacker
    havent even touched it in months .. just no time
    Wimp, Wussy.

Post pics of the dust then man? It's Summer out, you've gotta be getting busy, BTDT. Keep it going though.

Shane

wow ...

very busy . We're just opening up our new "metal" shop .. where we will be building 5vzfe swap headers , and doing our restorations , frame ups and engine swaps

one day I hope to get back on this

All good, cool to hear you're branching out the shop. Should keep you very busy.

FWIW take a very close look at the orange truck's rear end.

IRS.
    Drift Truck making of TURBODAVE's 01 Drift Truck

yep .. thats supra IRS

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234