Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Parts for International Sale - Caveat Emptor

Parts for International Sale - Caveat Emptor

Sorry, but because my topic was deleted?

Edit Rocko: See my post below for explanation, and I am editing thread title as well.

Re: Presentation

Hello, my name is Carlo Meo and my company Adriatic colors in Italy.
    I bought in an auction of U.N. seven containers of new genuine spare parts for
    Toyota Hilux, 4 Runner and Land Cruiser. I would be willing to sell them to 60% discount.anyone who might be interested or could give me some advice to sell?

Attached there is the spare parts list

sell them in italy

Hi mr troy but the problem is that in Italy there aren't this cars. So I would like sell them in australia. You can sell them or do you known anyone that can do it?

Australia or U.S.A.

Your first was deleted because it reeks of spam.

I take it since you are still posting that we will call it legit for now. But you should know that this is a (for the most part) mainland united States Toyota forum, and you aren't going to find anyone here who can directly sell these parts for you, and will likely not find anyone here to buy them either.

Best of luck.

As for the rest of UY members - Caveat Emptor
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Re: Parts for International Sale - Caveat Emptor

Dang, here I was ready to..

Ahh, nevermind.

MEH, I'm gonna call bullshit outright anyhow and face whatever consequences from Rocko that I might deserve..

FWIW just now I downloaded the file onto a safe device and it's a list of OE Part #'s without any pictures of the actual items. Most of us here all know these vehicles are/were also available in Spain and Germany. I gotta call "Spam" on the fact that someone who would want to supposedly ship these to an outbound country over water is bullshit.

If I am wrong, all I got to say is the O/P better cough up proof of the import, title, and duty documents and some verifiable pictures along with proof of the company's existence or else I know a very good friend in the CyberCrimes division with connections in the Italian Consulate who'd love to get wind of this just to have something else to check out in the course of his day. Off to search for similarly posted stuff on the other boards.

[/Rant]

Basically carlohak, if this is indeed a true posting for this, you need to talk to people that are exporters around where you are and they'll reflect the viable market base for your project here.

(p.s. LOL..post #1019, as in 10-19..Returning to base. )

I checked the IP, it IS showing in Italy, FWIW.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast