Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Parts for International Sale - Caveat Emptor

Re: Parts for International Sale - Caveat Emptor

I did not understand. What is the problem? do not believe me?

Yeah it seems folks don't believe you. Others probably don't really care. I for one would go to my local dealer to buy most of the misc. items it appears you have. I'm sure it would be a big hassle, on both ends, to buy misc parts from Italy.

I Think that the hassle is the shippment cost. But one container shipping cost is not more expansive. Anyway if anyone is interested I can pay very well.

Quote Originally Posted by carlohak
    I did not understand. What is the problem? do not believe me?
    Quote Originally Posted by NorCalBorn
    ..cough up proof of the import, title, and duty documents and some verifiable pictures along with proof of the company's existence...
    Nuf said.

I can show the pictures of the spare parts and the container.

You'd better post some pictures of these "containers" as soon as possible, otherwise this reeks heavily of an "Advance Fee Fraud" a.k.a. Nigerian Scam...
    Brian
    1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4x4
    Supercharged, URD'd, Lifted, etc. etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes
    I for one will say that I am the superb ultimate cream of the crop web wheeler and will not take anything less than that as my moniker.

This are some photos of containers and toyota package

another ok?

Still waiting. Those are just pictures of container(s)-x and freight on a warehouse floor somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorCalBorn
    ..cough up proof of the import, title, and duty documents and some verifiable pictures along with proof of the company's existence...
    I thought the freight was "in the containers"?

I get the feeling this guy is legit, he just bought the containers not realizing that selling all those parts will be a total pain in the ass, especially with shipping and convincing people to send him money in the first place...

OP: you'd better sign up for a PayPal account and start listing parts on Ebay.com, the buyer protection there will help significantly with you selling the parts. Also, take nice-quality pictures of the parts when you list them on Ebay, nice pictures and some good descriptions with Toyota Part numbers will go a long way.

Good luck
    Brian
    1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4x4
    Supercharged, URD'd, Lifted, etc. etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes
    I for one will say that I am the superb ultimate cream of the crop web wheeler and will not take anything less than that as my moniker.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast