Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Parts for International Sale - Caveat Emptor

Re: Parts for International Sale - Caveat Emptor

Brian
    1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4x4
    Supercharged, URD'd, Lifted, etc. etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes
    I for one will say that I am the superb ultimate cream of the crop web wheeler and will not take anything less than that as my moniker.

Quote Originally Posted by mastacox
    I get the feeling this guy is legit, he just bought the containers not realizing that selling all those parts will be a total pain in the ass, especially with shipping and convincing people to send him money in the first place...

OP: you'd better sign up for a PayPal account and start listing parts on Ebay.com, the buyer protection there will help significantly with you selling the parts. Also, take nice-quality pictures of the parts when you list them on Ebay, nice pictures and some good descriptions with Toyota Part numbers will go a long way.

Good luck
    I'm inclined to agree, which is why I didn't delete the thread outright when I saw it. I could see me doing something like buying a large lot (not this large) of parts thinking to make a buck reselling them and ending up in WAY over my head.... hell, I've seen me do it.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Thank you guys. I hope that what you sayed is false because I hope really that I can sell this parts. I had payed all 100000$ and I hope to sell them almost at 200000$

Best of luck. If you decide to give any away for free, let me know.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

any chance you have a complete 4yec motor in there?
    My signature

no because I have only one headtest.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123