Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I hate the cold

I hate the cold

thats all
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

Re: I hate the cold

I agree, Below 70 and its bundle up time for me.

I suggest you guys move to arizona.
    -------------------------
    Steve
    1993 4runner, SAS, 3.0L, Auto Tranny
    2007 4runner, stock. For now.

VooDoo,
    Im not that bad but yea, Im over this cold Denver weather, and its not near as cold and the midwest where I grew up, Im just getting old, lol

Robinhood4x4,
    I was thinking Florida lol the beach, bikinis and scubadiving
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

Nice. Since you mention beaches, bikinis, and I assume babes, I just read through an offer to goto work in Williston, N.D. for a 5 year gig doing tech work.

Here's the link they gave to sweeten the deal and so we knew what to consider.
    Visit a Tropical Paradise in North Dakota!

I still like where Steve's at and just got done chatting w/ Rob (Copperstate Cruisers) about missing that state.
    *How's the idea of opening up a BikeShop/WhiskyBar with a bicycle pump track in back leading into a Level 2-3 Mountain Bike Trail System in Williston sound?

5 months of viable riding time and still will profit from all the "Fricking Fracker's" coming in from a long day in the fields.

Bahahahaha that's great! I've actually been to North Dakota, but during the summer.
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

AZ is always looking good, HI would be great but it just aint going to happen.

socal is pretty nice. i wear shorts about 9 months of the year. thats good enough in my book!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

I agree with Sean. I love the 3 months when I get to wear scarves and hats though.
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

agreed. my roommate and i were excited to go climbing today because it's "warm" at 58 degrees. just waiting for that terrible morning when i wake up and look outside to everything covered in snow...and so it begins.
    -Casey-<br />94 4runner 4x4 SOLD<br />99 4runner Limited

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast