Thread: Our trip to the Four Corners area in photos

Our trip to the Four Corners area in photos

We absolutely loved our trip, and are currently working on posts for each of the locations we visited, so I thought I would share some of the photographs we took.

Head of Sinbad

Edge of the Cedars Pueblo

Recapture Pocket, UT

Hovenweep

Chaco Culture National Historic Park

Valley of the Gods

Roof Ruin
    Beau<br />Living Overland (coming soon!)<br />Gourmet Cooking&nbsp; *&nbsp; Travel&nbsp; *&nbsp; 4WD <br />Living Overland on Facebook<br /><br />Purchase a Foodie Sticker!<br /><br />&#39;98 4Runner SR5 5spd

Re: Our trip to the Four Corners area in photos

Cool. Those are all great photos and suitable for framing.

cool pics - how long did you get to explore that area? When I was out that way (SW CO/SE UT) I got the impression it would take a long time to hit up everything of interest out there
    Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread

Our trip was to be nine days, with two days in Canyonlands. Due to a cold front that moved through the area we headed home early and skipped the NP which was calling for snow.

We already want to go back...now we just need to set priorities. Too many new places to see and too many places we want to go back to.
    Beau<br />Living Overland (coming soon!)<br />Gourmet Cooking&nbsp; *&nbsp; Travel&nbsp; *&nbsp; 4WD <br />Living Overland on Facebook<br /><br />Purchase a Foodie Sticker!<br /><br />&#39;98 4Runner SR5 5spd

Nice photos. Roof Ruin is a cool place! Too bad you missed Canyonlands.

Great Pictures, What program are you using for post processing?
    93 4runner - 3.0 5spd
    2005 LandCruiser