Thread: Parting out 92 4Runner SR5

Parting out 92 4Runner SR5

I got my old baby back but she's a little rough on the outside.
    Im starting on the cab section only but will post feelers below for
    frame down part and update this page as I go.

I am in Diamond Bar CA (91765) and prefer not to ship.
    Make a good offer (I needs gas monies bad), I will probably let it go cheaper anyways
    If not free if you come and get it.

Desription, Metal flake green paint (All the clear coat is gone), Greyish green interior.

The carpet besides needing clean has two bad spots, First is the hole where your throttle foot heal rubs the floor and the second it on the passenger rear fender just behind the seat, 2" long slice thats almost unnoticable and can be sow up.

Whats gone or the bad.
    Front speekers but still have housings.
    Outside mirrors.
    Driverside seat.
    Antenna mast bent (electric)
    Dash has two cracks on top.
    Windsheild cracked.
    Passenger headlight (Molded style) has a hole in the center from rock
    hit and filled with epoxy.
    Drivers door armrest is cracked.
    Steeringwheel is kinda eeewwww.
    Jack and addapters, Gone.

Please pass this on if you can as I have limited Toy website access.

Lorne.
    Six-too-sicks-siks-5even-phive-to-zero-won-three.

Also I will be hacking the body up at sometime so if you need a clip let me know
    and its yours.

Re: Parting out 92 4Runner SR5

Bump

Common, No one needs 2gen runner spare cab parts?

BTT

Center ArmRest and does it have rear heat or not?
    I know someone looking for the no rear heat option to do like I've done w/ mine.
    *Preferably with the pocket just aft of the coin holder/rear window switch removable.
    Also wants the rear louvered black steel cover for the underseat jack storage.

LMK.

Quote Originally Posted by Obi..
    Center ArmRest and does it have rear heat or not?
    I know someone looking for the no rear heat option to do like I've done w/ mine.
    *Preferably with the pocket just aft of the coin holder/rear window switch removable.
    Also wants the rear louvered black steel cover for the underseat jack storage.

LMK.
    It has the heat so its not the dbl compartment like the pickup has.
    I have the underseat Jack cover.

BTT

Update:
    Still have alot of interrior parts (grey/green), In cluding the modular wiring harnesses.

Body is gone but I pulled EVERYTHING off before it was gone.
    Lower center dash (Ashtray, Clock, Radio brackets and the tray, And The bazel Heater control buttons) is sold.

Now adding the frame down items to this list.
    A Draw-Tight tow hitch with 2" reciever,Fits second gen runner with undermount spare tire, $60 (reduced), Will not ship.

Rear HD coil springs (brand forgotten), I belive they add 4" lift, I have put 1500 lbs in the back and they hardly droop and ride very firm, $100 and I will throw in a nice set of shocks (Doesch Tech)(One is stating to leak but 10 fold better then you can get at pepboys or AZ).

Pair (Used) of front firm Bilstien shocks $45

Rear axle assembly (open 4.56) lug to lug (No breaks) Third member gear and axle bearings have about 10k mi, $300, Will not part or ship.

Front ADD axle assembly (Locked 4.56) No CV joints (Used with manuel hubs) $200, Will not part or ship.

Rear 5spd 4x4 single cardan driveshaft, New Ujoints (I need to check the spline play after 300k but was good last I did check), $60 will not ship.

Fuel tank for free, Light rust spotting inside, No ship
    3.0 engine parts available , Other then a leaky rear main and knock sensor harness issue this pulled strong with 300k+ mi. No ship