Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The "A day in the life" Picture Thread.

Re: The "A day in the life" Picture Thread.

Daily beater. Occupy Sacramento. November 17, 2011

Friend of my parents. Saw him cruising down the street. He and his brother own 2 local Spaghetti Factories. November 18, 2011

Trying to get more yard work done. This set up got the attention of 3 neighborhood kids and the "block captain". November 19, 2011

Night time removal of "sugar bugs" November 23, 2011

I guess that goes back a ways but nonetheless, those are my day in the life moments, so far. Haven't uploaded pics in a while.

Decided to paint the sliders. Lucky enough to be wearing shorts and not getting any on the seat. November 25, 2011.

Safeway gas discount. November 25, 2011

Rake leaves, go to sleep. Wake up, repeat. November 26, 2011

Maggie wanted to help in the garage. I'm glad she stuck to the boxes and not my toes. November 26, 2011.

Tool wraps organized. November 26, 2011.

One mile from my house. Airing out the MTB. November 26, 2011.

I don't like hitch hikers. November 26, 2011

No one wanted to buy this. November 28, 2011.

My daughter and niece using my FIL's furniture store as a playground. December 1, 2011

Chop stick'n since 2. December 4, 2011.

Van into building. Downtown Sac. December 12, 2011.

XMAS light mess (not mine). December 15, 2011

I got thirsty. Sent the pic to a buddy that is in Ranger school. December 15, 2011.

XMAS lights, downtown Sac. December 17, 2011.

XMAS light display near my house. December 18, 2011.

You're doing it wrong?

LOL, let Mag's know I got a spot for her in my warehouse if she wants to help "open" up boxes. ~I'll have to remember the "Sugar Bugs" trick. The shot of her in the Salmon's mouth, isn't that the one that's a slide inside @ Nimbus Hatchery? ~The "Sister Salmon" structure's in Carkeek Park, Seattle.

As for the widow spider, had two of them this week we found, and I gotta ask, Lynsky or their older stuff post-buyout?

As for the stump, come on down and help with ours b/c I went through 2 snatch straps last round. I was in town last w/e with ViperGrHD getting some 3vz heads and parts but didn't think of hitting you up b/c we were running late into the evening.

"Real men don't drive tiny cars, especially on their GARMIN."

Kept spotting him all over town while driving the work truck (Tacoma). His errand route was pretty much mine.

For Mike, just finally installed my Park TS-2.2 and PRS-04 OS. I should get shots of the matching tools too, only missing pieces are the BFS-1 and BTS-1 to do 73 to 68 right side bbkts for guides.

Also for Mike, maybe give me $90 and you can have two of these to start a collection?

ive used my winch more for pulling things out of the yard than i have for recovery (and certainly for self recovery, since im batting 1000 and havent been stuck in years!)

ive pulled 4 or 5 fence posts, a cloths line post, a pretty big plum tree, half a dozen bushes, and moved a couple of pallets.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

You're doing it wrong?
    No. You won't find a rookie mark on me unless I fall. Even then by instinct I'd probably already wiped it off.

The shot of her in the Salmon's mouth, isn't that the one that's a slide inside @ Nimbus Hatchery?
    Yep. I live about 1.5 miles from the Hatchery. I ride past the hatchery 4 days a week on my commute home. The singletrack pic is what lies between my neighborhood and the salmon.

I gotta ask, Lynsky or their older stuff post-buyout
    It's a Motobacane from Bikes Direct. I'm about the 7th guy from my team that's bought one and I'm really happy with it. I asked my buddy that used to work for Litespeed about it and he said he'd buy one if he was in the market. Couldn't beat the price and bikes direct runs a really nice outfit. From what I can tell the frame was manufactured in May of 2010. I bought it about 3 months ago, new.

finally installed my Park TS-2.2
    I love my TS-2. I bought it in '99 during my first tour to Barnett's. Since then it's paid for it self at least 3 times with builds and repairs. I have it on the plastic tilt base because it goes on the road with me and into the house on the coffee table so I can watch TV while I work.

maybe give me $90 and you can have two of these to start a collection
    Thanks but no thanks. I've had far too many SID's laying around in my day. I used to have that exact one as well as a red one.

ive used my winch more for pulling things out of the yard than i have for recovery
    That's a big reason I don't have one on the 4runner. I had one on my old truck and I used it once for self recovery and probably only 4 other times to recover. I used it about 100 times on stumps, trailers, a dumpster and an iron hand rail.

Quote Originally Posted by 4x4mike

Trying to get a little yard work in. October 29, 2011

Ain't gonna keep me down.

LOL....I've done that! Several times.

-Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast