Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marine Corps Care Packages- 2011 Holiday Season

Re: Marine Corps Care Packages- 2011 Holiday Season

Quote Originally Posted by 4x4mike
    Done. Thank you.
    Thanks Mike!
    My signature

Have a decent stash of food donated by my parents and a few friends, a big stack of magazines (motorcycles, classic cars/trucks, trucks, etc...), and a big stack of letters and pictures from a second grade class. On top of all that, I'm heading off to costco right now with $345 that was donated (that doesn't include what April is going to get at TJ's tomorrow as our donation). Thanks everyone!

If anyone pitches in tonight or tomorrow, I'll probably put that towards the shipping.

Thanks again and happy holidays!

My signature

costco run!

still have $10 left to put towards shipping or see if I can get some handwarmers somewhere

My signature

thanks for doing this chris! it will really make a difference for a lot of people!

we wish we could donate so bad, but we are almost charity cases ourselves these days.

if you can, write on one of the inside flaps of the boxes:

We wish we could thank you for your service in person, or at least supply some sundries to make it more pleasant. This Holiday season we can only wish you the very best: a safe passage through your tour and on your return home, and offer our thanks in mere words and eternal gratitude. May your holiday away from home be blessed with close friends, good chow, and the knowledge that you are loved by a great many people.

-The Hamilton Family

thanks again chris!

2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Will do! In fact, email that to me ( chris@stovertileanddesign.com ) and I'll print it up. If any one else wants to write a letter to add, email it to me as well and I'll print it up and include it. cool thing about that, I can print one to go in each package that goes out.

Everything I have on hand right now!
    My signature

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12